PDA

View Full Version : Going out of town

Mummieeva
07-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Posting this cause do not want anyone to worry. Since I seem to live here lately :rofl: . I am going to visit family in New york with my father and kids. My husband will be here to feed the birds and change water. Because of Baggys recent biting she and Whisper will not come out til I get back home. My husband cares for the birds but I know if she bite him like she did me he would react diffrently. I am getting a extra cage in next few days and depending on how Baggy acts I may separate them before I leave. I have seen Whisper eat several times on her own today(had to tip toe). He has also been told how to find the board on my computer..lol. I hope you ladies have a wonderful week and lots of sunshine.

Steph

shylevon
07-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Have a great trip Steph. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Make sure hubby has our site link, in case any questions come up.

Paulette
07-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Maybe he would like to see some directions on how to make "the cozy"... you know... ;) just so he won't get bored and will have something to do while Sheph's gone.
paulette

bellarains
07-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Hey Steph,

Have a good trip, and by all means, tell your hubby to pop in if he has any questions. Be forewarned though, this is a very addictive place and you may be fighting him over the computer when you get back :rofl: