PDA

View Full Version : Smart hen or nasty hen?

thebubbleking
11-16-2007, 04:53 PM
So lastnight i am feeding boo and sunshine grape stems, well for some reason sunshine has this thing where he takes the stem boo is chewing on no matter how many are around him i guess he figures it taste better or just to bug her who knows.
So after sunshine had done it to boo a 3rd time i guess boo got frustrated and she grabed the stem he had grabed from her and took it back, well of course sunshine followed her to try to get the stem back, now here is where it made me laugh.
You see boo led him to a part of the bed where she had deposited a small present of poop and droped the stem right on it! She then stood back to give sunshine room to get by her to grab it!
Oh that nasty tricky hen!:lol
Well when i tryed to get the stem she rushed me to bite me and when i tryed to move susnhine away she attacked me again!
So remembering a forum member saying thats what egg flippers are for to seperate a nasty hen from what you need to get i used one and was able to remove the stem before sunshine got a beak full of poop!
Hrrmmm smart hen or nasty hen? i think shes a smart nasty hen :rofl:

michael
11-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Well Bubbleking :roll:, I think you just went ahead and spoiled all of Boo's fun! And to think all she was trying to do was teach sunshine a lesson while having a little bit of fun. :nyah: For shame for shame :rotfl ...............Michael and Goofy

thebubbleking
11-16-2007, 08:04 PM
lol well you know what they say michael "it's all fun and games till some bird gets a beak full of poop!" or something like that! lol

thebubbleking
11-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Has anyone elses lovies set traps?Just curious

Buy A Paper Doll
11-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Milo will sneak up and bite Melody on the toe, and when she lunges at him, he screams like a little drama queen and runs away from her, thus drawing attention to mean old Melly, who is then scolded while her "victim" Milo smirks in the corner.

I've also witnessed the sabotage of nesting plans. When Melody is on a paper shredding rampage, Milo will quietly follow her around, and as quickly as she shreds and tucks strips of paper into her rump feathers, Milo picks them out and tosses them over the side of the table and onto the floor. Although honestly, I can't blame him for that one.

butterfly1061
11-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Yep, Olivia can strip with the best and all the boys are right behind her stealing her strips. The get a look on their face like the just won the big prize at the state fair.