PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving all!

michael
11-22-2007, 08:24 AM
:thanks: May we give special thanks to the lord on this wonderful day. Wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving :) ................Michael and Goofy lovebird

thebubbleking
11-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Gobble Gobble!

thebubbleking
11-22-2007, 12:54 PM
my all you little lovies turn into turkey with thier full crops!! lol

kimsbirds
11-22-2007, 02:59 PM
:thanks:

Thanksgiving Wishes from the COLD NORTH...us Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October so we're wayyyy ahead of you....and boy was it good!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and you all stuff your crops full of turkey, cranberries and such...

ENJOY!!!

Z28Taxman
11-22-2007, 08:52 PM
:thanks:

Thanksgiving Wishes from the COLD NORTH...us Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October so we're wayyyy ahead of you....and boy was it good!

That's because by November you're all snowed in your igloos for the winter! :nyah: :rofl:

Ok who's got the leftovers, I'm hungry again! :whistle:

michael
11-22-2007, 09:18 PM
Did someone mention leftovers? :nyah: I'll even except the ones from October too! Mmmmmmm!................Goof N' Michael

kimsbirds
11-22-2007, 10:20 PM
That's because by November you're all snowed in your igloos for the winter! :nyah: :rofl:

Funny you should mention IGLOOS...we had a major ice storm overnight...when I got in my car (after yanking on the door many many times) I felt like I was INSIDE an igloo!!! The whole car was coated in about 1/4" of ice. My wipers were frozen...my trunk wouldn't open....my headlights were buried under frozen mini-waterfalls.....and it took a whole lotta muscle and minutes to get that sucker a'goin this mornin!!!!LOLOL

Wake me up in April:cold :cold :cold :cold

thebubbleking
11-23-2007, 02:16 AM
thats one of the reasons i pay more to live here in hawaii lol

Buy A Paper Doll
11-23-2007, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=kimsbirds;97889]
Thanksgiving Wishes from the COLD NORTH...us Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October so we're wayyyy ahead of you....QUOTE]

Yeah, and I ended up flying up north to cook that one as well! :nyah: I decided, for Christmas, I'm celebrating by letting someone else do the cooking!