PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Is For the Birds!

Keltoth
12-01-2007, 12:18 PM
I wrote this last year, and figured that now that we are into December, I could go ahead and repost it.

Merry Christmas! :window:

- Eric

http://www.jals.us/Christmas.htm

thebubbleking
12-01-2007, 04:58 PM
:clap

Buy A Paper Doll
12-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Excellent reminder, Eric, that we need to keep our time commitments with our feathered friends, no matter how busy this time of year can be. :)

michael
12-01-2007, 08:29 PM
You know, this only adds to my reservations that if anyone should wish to visit for Christmas they will have to include spending time with Goofy lovebird. Most do anyways so hopefully "somebody" stops by besides Santa and his smelly raindeer. :) Thanks for sharing it Eric.................Michael and Goofy

Jessica
12-02-2007, 04:21 PM
That's a very nice reminder. We always make sure to either bring the birds if it's safe or leave a little early for them. Family thinks we're crazy for doing this but we know it's very important.

butterfly1061
12-03-2007, 10:16 AM
I've been working extra hours at my part time job on the weekends. In the mornings before I go to my full-time job, I let my babies out and give them extra minutes. Even if it means I can't fix my hair like I usually do or stop for breakfast. Every little bit helps them feel loved while my life changes for a season. Thanks for the reminder Eric :D