PDA

View Full Version : my bird is snoopy.

lucky melatonin
12-03-2007, 09:04 AM
so, i got francis a happy hut so at night now that it's getting cold, he'll have somewhere warm to hang out other than my shirt. so when i go to put him up at night, i put him in there and he looks so cute....but....

he stays in there about a minute...then i peek under the cover...he's sleeping ON TOP of the happy hut. :roll: haha, he's got to be difficult. so it serves no warmth purpose. so now, i call him Snoopy. he never ceases to make me laugh at him...sometimes with him.

bellarains
12-03-2007, 09:46 AM
My Bela likes to sit on top of his happy hut too. He also goes inside, but yeah, he plays Snoopy too sometimes:lol

Sweetpeaches
12-03-2007, 01:45 PM
peaches always sleeps on top of her happy hut at nite...and goes in during the day for naps! it's so cute when i go get her cover and say "nite nite" she hops right on top of it!

lucky melatonin
12-03-2007, 04:17 PM
haha, ok that's nice to hear. i thought maybe he was just a bit mentally challenged. :rofl: it's funny because i totally thought about naming him woodstock when i got him. i think it looks really uncomfortable, but i guess he would know!

also, my bird does not nap. he messes with me all day and will only go to his cage to eat. so, should they nap though?

Buy A Paper Doll
12-03-2007, 05:11 PM
My Milo has always been a "Snoopy" bird. Occasionally I peek in on them in the mornings, and BOTH birds are sleeping side by side on top of the cozy. :roll: