PDA

View Full Version : Beezle Videos :)

sphinxface
12-16-2007, 02:45 PM
So I didn't know if I should put this here or in miscellaneous..

Got some videos of Beezle with my digital picture camera;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GrRTLwl9bc
I got him a new swing that he ignored until I tied his favorite toy to it. He's still perched on it an hour later :rotfl

And here I had him out of the cage for a while after giving him his meds, which I'm all done giving now.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U0H7ikl0uFQ
He found a hair on my arm to nibble on :rotfl

That's what my room looks like, I don't think it really scares him but it's a bit darker in there.

Also the other videos I have posted on youtube got put on someones Japaneses website XD

Screamer
12-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Lovebirds, they are so cute. :) and a lotta fun too

wilkiecoco
12-16-2007, 06:34 PM
he is such a cutie pie!! of course, i'm a little biased, as he looks exactly like kiwi!!!! :happy: thanks for posting the videos!! :)

Janie
12-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Cute videos and a very cute Breezie! :D

Sweetpeaches
12-16-2007, 07:38 PM
looks like you and beezle have come along way! congratulations!

michael
12-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Thank you for showing the video of Beezle. He is absolutely a cutie pie :). He really looks to be enjoying his swing quite a bit and it looks like Beezle doesn't mind your finger or a few head scritches either :D.............Michael and Goofy lovebird

Screamer
12-17-2007, 11:17 AM
head scritches :D.............Michael and Goofy lovebird

Scritch 82 up, 10 down

The actual meaning of scritch is:
(1) (noun) A deep soothing scratch on the back of the neck or between the ears.
(2) (verb) To pleasantly abrade the skin beneath another\'s fur; to perform an act
of benevolence usually as a reward for past aid.
(3) (noun) An instance or situation where skritching occurs; a furr who enjoys
skritches

michael
12-18-2007, 06:43 AM
Ironically, I had never heard anyone use the term "scritches" until becoming a member here and I've been around birds off and on since the age of three. Well, at least as far back as I can remember :roll:. With the exception of a couple larger species of birds, not too many poeple handled them very much either. Now since joining this community there are more poeple here handling their birds than I've come across in a lifetime. Matter of fact "beak rubs" were not too popular either, unless you didn't mind losing a finger :very_sad:. Kissies, belly rubs, toe tickles and such were left to those unusual individuals who seemed to have some sort of "gift" when it came to interacting with their birds, leaving others in total awe and amazement. So here we are today with lovebirds crawling all over us as though we came from the same parents, or in fact "are the parents"...Wonder if its got anything to do with those "scritches"?..... You know, I think we're onto something here. It seems these "scritches" have been catching on everywhere else too > http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1242461 < Now we just have to come up with a good definition........:) ............Michael and Goofy

sphinxface
12-18-2007, 09:56 AM
Yeah I'd never heard of it before either :P