PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas ALL.

cassysmiley
12-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Hiya Peeps.
Yes still about, but health not so good.
Baby Baldilocks is fine and now have laid her 1st clutch of eggs. No Legs didnt mate her. Phew. All eggs taken away, dummies put in place.
Weather is freezing here and making mobilty nigh on impossible with knee.
Been to hossie, got to go back down where i 1st had Op. I try and get on soon.
I have put this link in for all of you.
Love to you and all your fids.
Cassy, boys.and the birds.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0263168021

wilkiecoco
12-23-2007, 01:06 PM
hi cassy

i have goosebumps from the card - how beautiful. thank you for your warm wishes - right back at ya!!! i hope you are feeling better soon, and that this holiday season brings you and your family, fids and humans, peace, health and happiness!! :) :)

michael
12-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Hi Cassy. Thank you so much for sharing the Christmas card. Everyone at our home thinks its absolutely beautiful. It sure helped to lift the spirits around here :). May you and your family a safe and happy holiday. And prayers that pesky knee will start to show more improvement too. Take care................Michael and Goofy lovebird

Janie
12-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the lovely card, Cassie. Merry Christmas to you and I hope your knee problems will be solved soon. :)

p3rr4n
12-23-2007, 08:40 PM
MeRRy CHRISTMAS!!!

butterfly1061
12-24-2007, 08:50 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS CASSY!

From all of us across the pond :D

bellarains
12-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey Cassy,

Merry Christmas to you also. I hope the weather lets up soon for you, and the knee gets a little better. I was so hoping the surgery was going to finally give you some relief. Keep at them at the hospital, and I'll pray that you feel better soon.

Luv,

Lori,Bela,Slater,Cappie, Little Man, the Kitties, and Dolly too:)