PDA

View Full Version : Teaser

thebubbleking
01-08-2008, 05:39 PM
As some of the forum members know i have bought a new condo unit and moved into it, Since it is larger we were decideing if we were going to ad to our fid's or not...
Well we did!
Will post with pictures of our new baby and an introduction :D
The new room is super sunny, boo and sunshine love the place they have been just clicking away! I'll post some pictures of my view to just to make you jealous lol

Oh almost forgot my breeder knew i moved and offered me 2 of boos half brothers they are just eating solids and are yellow!

Oh it was so hard to say no but four lovebirds are a bit of noise and i dont want to fiddle with boo and sunshines bond.

But if anyone is in hawaii on the island of oahu and would like 2 baby lovies for free let me know. But please make sure it is for yourself or someone responsible.

beckyg
01-09-2008, 09:42 AM
If you didn't get a lovie what did you get??? Why the heck did you post this if there aren't any details. I knew I shouldn't have opened it up when I read the title. :D MORE INFO PLEASE!! How can I live vicariously through you if you don't tell me more? ;)

thebubbleking
01-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Lol my new addition is now in the photo stories section enjoy!

beckyg
01-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Lol my new addition is now in the photo stories section enjoy!

I know, I saw it right after I posted here :D :rofl:. What can I say, I am a dork.