PDA

View Full Version : an update

lucky melatonin
01-09-2008, 12:30 PM
heyyy guys, school just started back, and i disconnected my internet so i haven't had a chance to check in too much.

i just got those numbers to call about the nasty pet store, so i'm going to do that at some point this week and i'll let you all know how it went!

i got a new bird, he's a cutie, and he's healthy! i'll post pics as soon as i can, but none yet. got him from a local breeder that is strangely, right down the street from my house (had no idea until i talked to this guy at a local and nice shop)..he's a dutch blue peachface. adorable and sooo sweet already!!! and he's a boy, for sure. i'm kind of jealous because his wings are so much prettier than francis's because of the awful clip francis got. he's a few months older than francis, but i think they'll be JUST FINE! :)

and i got a brand spankin' new big cage. no new toys yet, i haven't found any that look fun enough :wink: i guess that's about it, i'm pretty excited.

beckyg
01-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Congrats on the new addition! Can't wait to see pics!

bellarains
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Hey Emily,

Glad to hear Francis has a new friend, and you too of course;) So post some pics when you get some.

Hey, I meant to ask you to look up someone I know that is on campus that at UT, his name is Rusty Moore. I don't know what year you are in, but he is a Freshman. Little matchmaker that I am, if you aren't hooked up, he is a cutie, and a sweetie. If you do meet him, don't tell him I said so though:lol

lucky melatonin
01-11-2008, 09:05 AM
haha! i am taken, gladly, but nonetheless, i'll look him up! i'm a freshman too. he must be a relative?? :)

thanks, i should hopefully have pics up by next week, i think my brother took my USB cord....i can't find it...and he was asking about it...

thebubbleking
01-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Welcome to lovebirds plus dateing service this is the bubbleking can i take your order? lol :P