PDA

View Full Version : shutterfly

donna1064
01-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi everyone.

I transferred my Imagestation albums to shutterfly, but I can't seem to find a URL that will direct people directly to my page. It seems to share your albums you have to send them thru email, and I'd rather just use a url on my signature as I am doing now with imagestation. Does anyone know any way around this? Thanks in advance for any info/advice/feedback you may have.

Janie
01-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Donna, I had no luck with Shutterfly....for the same reasons you mentioned. I ended up using Photobucket but don't like it nearly as well as Imagestation. Tell me, how is it that you can post an Imagestation link now???????

Eliza
01-10-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm with Janie: I'm going to end up using either Flickr or Photobucket as they seem to be easier to link from.

Sorry that I can't be of any help...

donna1064
01-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Donna, I had no luck with Shutterfly....for the same reasons you mentioned. I ended up using Photobucket but don't like it nearly as well as Imagestation. Tell me, how is it that you can post an Imagestation link now???????

I've had the link there for several months and never took it out of my signature line. I guess it will stop working when imagestation does shut down of 2/1.

Is'nt there a charge to use photobucket?

Janie
01-11-2008, 08:20 AM
DUH, that makes sense! :D I'd forgotten that they don't officially close till Feb.

No, there is no charge for Photobucket as far as I know. I already had used Photobucket (years ago) and had an account then and went back to that same account so I guess it's possible that they did not charge then and do charge now?

butterfly1061
01-11-2008, 08:44 AM
I've never been charged by Photobucket. What other "photo saving" websites are there? I'd like to find one as easy as Imagestation was :whistle: