PDA

View Full Version : Scented Bath Anyone?

TGerard
07-15-2005, 06:03 PM
This was too funny not to share:

Barb brought in from the back yard some Lilly of the Alley; better known as dill weed. They were to be devided this way: seed crowns for the fids and the greens for our cucumber salad. I cut the crowns off just below the V split so I could hang them through the top of their cages. Everyone was having a ball with this aromatic treat. Gracie was single-mindedly shredding the stems (of course!) while everyone else was chowing on the tasty seeds. I left them to their business and went about mine. After about fifteen minutes, I returned and looked at the bottom of Gracie, George and Didjit's cage and notice that they had placed all of the crowns of dill in their bath bowl. Then I looked up and saw a couple of wet, waggle-butts! :whistle: Calgon (TM), take me away? :rofl:

Oh, what clever birds.:rolleyes:

zlatushka
07-15-2005, 06:52 PM
um..... :whistle: You and Barb better keep an eye on that pair, Tim.... adding dill to your bath is supposed to make you irresistible to your lover :rofl:

rachel

BarbieH
07-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Sez which?? :confused:

bellarains
07-15-2005, 09:01 PM
Really????

Gotta go. Off to buy me some dill ;) Now.... Where can you buy that in bulk????? :rofl:

BarbieH
07-15-2005, 09:01 PM
Come up here. :lol It grows wild in the alleys of this Polish community!

kimsbirds
07-15-2005, 09:18 PM
OH LORI, DONT GET ME STARTED~~~~ :happy: :rofl: :whistle: :happy: :rofl:

bellarains
07-16-2005, 08:34 AM
Kay,

I'll save it for tonight Kimmie :lol

sdgilley
07-16-2005, 09:35 AM
:rofl: I can only imagine how entertaining having Gracie, George & Digit together for mischeif. It always seem like when my birds have an opportunity to teach the other something (usually a cool way to destroy something) they step right up to the task!

BarbieH
07-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Suzanne, I was just thinking yesterday of how much fun they are to watch. :D