PDA

View Full Version : its 12:43 pm

ittyandrita
01-18-2008, 11:44 AM
i've been at work since 9:30 am and just noticed i have bird poo on my shoulder. nobody said anything. did they notice? i have no idea...:rolleyes:

butterfly1061
01-18-2008, 11:49 AM
I told the ladies in my office, "If you see anything funny on me, DON"T TOUCH IT!". I've had "poop" pointed out to me, but they never touch anything on me :D I even have birdie-poop in my purse. Along with a couple of birdie-feathers :rolleyes:

Miyaki
01-18-2008, 11:50 AM
I check before I go out everyday hehe. It seems that even if I haven't worn a shirt after it's been cleaned it will magically have poo on it. Maybe my bird goes into my dresser and poops on all of my clothing!

bellarains
01-18-2008, 02:48 PM
LOL,

I bet we've all gone to work with a little poop on us. I know I have, and yep, it's been pointed out to me. It really does gross some people out, but hey, I just tell them, "A little bird poop won't kill ya". Yeah, they don't get it, too bad for them;)

linda040899
01-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I usually get dressed after I do what I have to do with my birds in the morning... I don't normally don't wear bird poop but feathers are a completely different story! They seem to have an affinity for attaching them to my hair just before I walk out the door! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

michael
01-18-2008, 04:03 PM
I always felt some poeple wouldn't notice a good thing if it was right under their noses. 8o :).

thebubbleking
01-18-2008, 04:18 PM
I just tell people its good luck lol

lemonypickett
01-18-2008, 06:39 PM
This thread made me laugh aloud.

I have thought that would be me many times! Or, unexpected company comes over and I forgot to clean one off the couch. Sooooo embarrassing.

I just ordered some "Poop Off" and it hasn't come in yet, so I know right now I have a smeared one right in the living room waiting for it! :)

cp.lovebird
01-18-2008, 07:21 PM
I usually let Squeaky out after I come home from work so I don't think I've worn poop to work. I ask my husband for a poop check after Squeaky goes back to his cage! The other day, I was wearing a light green cardigan and my husband reported no poop. Later, when I took off the cardigan, I found a poop! I guess it blended right in!

Right now, Squeaky is perched on top of my printer and has adorned it with two poops already!

Funny thread! :rofl:

Buy A Paper Doll
01-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Yep, I've had days like that. Although someone did eventually notice and ask me in a meeting, in front of multiple people if I had bird poop on me.

Milo seems to understand "please don't make poopies on mommy's work clothes," and will actually aim away from me. But Melody makes a point of pooping down my back. So now I change into a ratty t-shirt before I wake up the birds, and I don't put my work clothes on until after the birds are safely in their cage for the day.

lemonypickett
01-18-2008, 11:19 PM
Too bad we can't breed for a quality in a lovie that poops twice a day! Now that would be the perfect pet!

Eliza
01-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Eeek! Well, it could be worse... it could have been dog poo on your shoe, right?

One of my co-workers has a 'tiel. She often wears an oversized button down shirt over her work clothes if she has her out while she's on a break... or actually, any time the bird is out!