PDA

View Full Version : I haven't posted in a while....

Susan27
01-19-2008, 10:02 AM
But all is good! My flock are all happy and healthy and accounted for. Chubby and Checkers are on their 3rd clutch so it will be baby time soon!!! Their 7 previous babies all have good homes.

I have been following along on the forum, especially with Heather's extended flock! When I can, I check up on Gabrielle to see new pictures...I was thinking SHE was a HE....I never guess right!!

Life is busy now that I am back to work and such, but I still love you guys and all your fids!! I am still around and am a happy lovebird slave as always!!

:happy:

Janie
01-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Hey Susan,

Wow, it has been a long time since you've checked in and I'm happy to hear that all is going well with you and your fids. :)

Following Heather's story with Gaby has kept us all very interested and entertained and especially once we knew that Gabby was going to pull through. I think she is our forum mascot, for sure! :D

thebubbleking
01-19-2008, 03:41 PM
I second the vote for gabby as mascot :D
Oh and vote herculese as our coverbird for pictures lol

dani
01-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Hi susan
you know, it just recently occurred to me that you haven't been around in a long time! I mostly realized that because i am in love with little chicken and i miss seeing pics of your flock :D

Kathryn
01-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Susan, It's good to hear you and your flock are doing great.
Several of us lurk in the background some of the time.
Be sure to show us photos of your new babies.

butterfly1061
01-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Hey Susan! Been wondering where what you've been up to. Glad to hear everyone is ok. Check in when you can :)

Susan27
03-11-2008, 06:40 AM
Thanks everyone, I still think this is the greatest forum out there...and not just for lovebirds!!

I thought I should add, that I have also found a wonderful guy who will, in the near future, be building a bird room for me for when I move in!!

I thought the minute he saw my flock, he would think I was a crazy bird lady...ok, I am a crazy bird lady...now I just got to get him to LOVE the lovies.....