PDA

View Full Version : I am home

Mummieeva
07-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Home from my trip was very rough on me. My only set of grandparents left are not doing well. My husband fed birds but Baggy bite him. tomarrow hopefully I will get to move them to new room and remove nest box. Then we will see if she returns to normal.

Steph

shylevon
07-18-2005, 10:32 PM
I am sorry that your grandparents are not doing well, and it is too bad that your trip was not a pleasant one. Hopefully things will look better after you get some rest and things return to normal at home.

linda040899
07-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Hi Steph,
I, too, am sorry to hear that your grandparents are not doing well but at least you got to see them. I'm sure they were glad to see you, too!

Chances are that Baggy thought you had abandoned her so she took it out on the closest thing/person.....your husband. Hopefully, things will settle down tomorrow.

Hugs,

bellarains
07-19-2005, 07:49 AM
Hey Steph,

Glad you made it home safe and sound. It is hard when grandparents get frail. I only have Grandmother's left, and both are not doing very well, but then again, one is 87 and the other 89. I know they enjoyed your visit though, reminds me, I really do need to take a trip to GA to see my Grandmother there.

BarbieH
07-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Welcome home Steph. I'm sure you are glad to be back with hubby and the fids.

Hugs,

LauraO
07-19-2005, 11:27 AM
Steph: Sorry to hear your trip did not go well, though these are the best times to cuddle up with the birdies.

I bet Whisper is hardly recognizeable :D.