PDA

View Full Version : Lucky birds....

thebubbleking
02-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Hrmm lets see how we spoil our babies....

They drink bottled water... i drink from the tap..
Their food gets changed daily includeing snacks!.....i'm lucky if i get leftovers and whats a snack?!?
They own the house.....i pay the rent....
They have new toys and if they dont like something it gets replaced right away!......I am still begging to get a game boy DS......
They bite my fingers... and i bite my tongue to keep from crying.....
They get scritches and kisses if they are good or bad.....If i am bad i get bi**hes and the couch!
If they find a dusty dark place they get to play and hide.....if i find a dusty dark place i clean it......
They make poop whenever and where ever they want... i inspect it then clean it from where ever whenever i see it or find it........

Buuuuuuut i love them with all my heart and wouldn't have it any other way:D

wilkiecoco
02-27-2008, 08:54 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

how true - how true!!!!!! we are truly lovie slaves, and we wouldn't have it any other way ( as i type with one hand dare i wake sleepng kiwi who rests peacefully, snuggled and warm, in my other hand :D )

beckyg
02-27-2008, 10:02 AM
:happy: That is very true! I love the part about the dark dusty places! LOL!!

thebubbleking
02-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Boo says we spoil them because they allows us to, we only do what they allow us even if we think we are the ones makeing the decisions! lol

bellarains
03-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Yep,

Those of us who are privileged enough to know the loving bond with a bird, know where you are coming from, and totally agree:)

wilkiecoco
03-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Yep,

Those of us who are privileged enough to know the loving bond with a bird, know where you are coming from, and totally agree:)

that was so well said!!!!! :)