PDA

View Full Version : Ear skritches?

sphinxface
03-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Beezle closes his eyes when I skritch round his ears... I'm wondering if it's loud for him and he doesn't like it or if he likes it cause I'm itching maybe a really itchy area? He does not squeak or try to get away when I do this.

Elle
03-02-2008, 10:25 AM
I know my birds yawn when I scritch their ears. They love it!

michael
03-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Goof really likes when I rub across the area of his ears in the direction his feathers go. Sometimes he prefers this over scritches or insists I perform both at the same time. If I'm not doing this to his satifaction often he'll give a little nip to let me know I should be paying better attention. Sometimes he closes his eye's, and other times he stares at me...............8o

wilkiecoco
03-02-2008, 11:26 AM
I know my birds yawn when I scritch their ears. They love it!

Kiwi too!! If I scritch that particular area, he gives a great big yawn, closes one eye, and seems to be reaching birdie nirvana.

And like you said Michael, if I ever dare not to be doing it right, I get a little nip, as if to say," please pay closer attention to me, and ignore everything else around you. If you are going to scritch me, then do it right " :rofl: :rofl:

thebubbleking
03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
My lovies dont allow me to give them scritches they use each other lol but my tiel pohaku what a scritch hogg!
She pushes my hand till i give her scritches and i have to cover everything! top of head side by the ears even under her chin!!!
And she wants it for hours at a time geesh! lol