PDA

View Full Version : raising a wunderkind... errr wunderfid?

zlatushka
07-19-2005, 03:19 PM
We just got some of those Baby Einstein dvd's for Eden, which she loves. They funny thing is that Friday seems to enjoy them just as much (and sometimes more) :lol Next thing I know he'll be counting in French, or whistling the theme to Beethoven's 9th.

rachel

Sparkette65
07-19-2005, 03:35 PM
That is soooooooooooooo COOOL!!!
where did you get those DVD's "I have to get them.....imagine 10 lovies counting in french at the same time.....or holding a symphony!!! LOL
take care,
Lori

bellarains
07-19-2005, 03:42 PM
Rachel,

That is so cute. I will be expecting videos of little Eden counting... Un, duex, trois, quatro(spelling???) it's been awhile since I had French :rolleyes:

zlatushka
07-19-2005, 03:53 PM
The main site for those is http://www.babyeinstein.com , but I got mine at Walmart (or you can get them at walmart.com) for cheaper :lol

Janie
07-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Rachel, that is too funny! They have those tapes at Costco and I never thought of getting them for Oliver. Maybe now, I will! :lol

Buy A Paper Doll
07-19-2005, 08:14 PM
No way, man. I flunked French with the best of 'em. I don't need my lovebirds speaking a language I don't understand. :rofl:

LauraO
07-19-2005, 09:13 PM
I would like to become fluent in "lovebird" :rofl:

zlatushka
07-19-2005, 10:05 PM
I would like to become fluent in "lovebird" :rofl:

here are a few useful phrases:

CHEEP!!CHEEP!!CHEEP!!!!!!!

translation:
"Get away now or else your fingers/nose/other-useful-bodypart will be hamburger!!!!"

cheeptickitytickityticketyclicketycheepcheepchicke tyticketycheep

translation:
"Hey baby... wanna swishetyswish?"

cheerrick.... cheerieek... cheep.... cheecheeeep (repeat as needed)

translation:
I'm here. I'm still here. I'm here. Still here.

Buy A Paper Doll
07-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Nice translations! You forgot a couple:

Chirp-CHIRP! = I hear you in there! Get in here and let me out!

CREEE! = That's MINE!!!