PDA

View Full Version : peaches....is happy

Sweetpeaches
03-12-2008, 08:41 PM
hi everyone,

just wanted to let everyone know peaches is doing very well in her new home. her new mom was going to bring her to see me last weekend, but i passed as i don't think i could handle seeing her right now...i know that probably sounds corny but i still miss her sooo much. :very_sad: :very_sad:
and i guess i was almost afraid she'd remember me and that would've been harder yet!

anyway...new mom says she's "taking over":rotfl :rotfl she loves all her new fid family...caique, sun conure and 2 parrollets.

they love her too.

lemonypickett
03-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Oh, I am so glad for you. I am sure it feels good to know she is happy.

I think I also would want to hold off on seeing her. Still too recent.

Maybe in a while you will miss her less in the house and seeing her won't hurt so much.

I bet being on this site makes you miss her more too.

Not that I don't absolutely love having you here ;)

Sweetpeaches
03-12-2008, 09:10 PM
thank you laura...you are right tho! but i will always have a heart for lovies...and seeing the beautiful pictures of eddie brightens my day along with reading everyone else's stories...this is one of the nicest forums on the net. thanks for sharing your life with eddie.

lemonypickett
03-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Thats sweet Susan, thanks.

Do you still have your caique?

I saw one at the petstore (I know, I shouldn't get bird cooties on my clothes and come home to Eddie, but I swear I changed first!) It let me scratch his head. Very pretty bird. Made me want one bad!

michael
03-13-2008, 05:54 AM
Hi Susan. Thanks for the update regarding you and Peaches. Finding a new home for companion birds that provides the love and care we know they need can be very difficult task, especially when its one of your own family members. Thankfully, your situation worked out well with the exception of the heartbreak involved. Both Peaches and you are very lucky as for some, like flock member B.B. (Angela and B.B.) rehoming offers very little options. Anyways, wishing Peaches and you all the very best for a much brighter future.