PDA

View Full Version : idonotneedanotherparrotidonotneedanotherparrot...

zlatushka
07-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Yes... the call of the dark side is strong my friends... Fortunately, I had wisely left all of my credit cards at home, and only had $25 in cash on me. Beautiful little red-billed parrot. One of those instant hititoff moments. He came right up to the bars and was reaching a foot out to me. Followed me when I moved, so I came back and visited a little. *sigh* $599 was a little steep for me right now, but I might have to go back and visit. Feel so sorry for him in that pet store without a home :(

I kept telling myself that I have a $250 vet appt at the end of the week... and (everyone repeat after me...) "I Do Not Need Another Parrot" :lol

well

maybe sometime soon. Shoot. Friday needs a pal too. So what is that like two more birds?

I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PARROT!

:rofl:

ok
vented.
I am in control!

well

as long as I remember to leave the plastic at home :rofl:

rachel

sdgilley
07-20-2005, 05:45 PM
I am in control!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sounds like you're sliding down that path!!!

bellarains
07-20-2005, 06:27 PM
Rachel,

I will back you up, but just this one time :lol

I know you have another little one on the way, and if I think reeeaaallllll hard, I can remember how much work babies are. Maybe when little Ray gets here, big Ray can go get you that sweetie pie as a "way to go Mom" gift ;)

Shoot, who I am kidding. If you reeaaaalllly connected with that baby, grab that credit card and go get your baby. You only live once, and you should love all you can :)

OK, sorry, I'm no help. I had all good intentions, and then, well...... I caved in like I usually do :rolleyes:

Sparkette65
07-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Lori :grouphug:

I understand why you say the things you do....I do the same thing with those who ask me things like.....do you think I should get this one....or what kind of babies could I get if I got this one for my *** lovie....
My response is...how much more work is one more lovie....????(heck I have 10!!!, and im thinking about this wf seagreen, because he has been at that pet store for so stinkin long I feel awful for him!!! :( ) GO FOR IT!!!
Only problem and I do tell them,,,is to remember the vet cost's that can crop up from time to time...

take care,
Lori

LauraO
07-20-2005, 08:38 PM
To me the darkside is a place where people who only have one little lovie dwell. Just think twice the bird quadruple the fun :evil:

Joanie Noel
07-20-2005, 08:59 PM
:rofl: Laura, you have me rolling here. :rofl:

zlatushka
07-20-2005, 10:59 PM
To me the darkside is a place where people who only have one little lovie dwell. Just think twice the bird quadruple the fun :evil:

yeaaaaah........ makes sense... Since lovies brighten our lives, more would make more light, not dark right? So its better to have more than less...

If I'm getting this right:

One lovie is good, but 15 is better! or One candle is good but a forest fire is better... errrrrr well something like that anyway. :rofl:

rachel

Janie
07-21-2005, 08:54 AM
"To me the darkside is a place where people who only have one little lovie dwell."

Laura!!!! I knew it was darker in my house than it should be but couldn't figure out why! Now I know! :D

Rachel, one of my favorite sayings about children is, "one is like none, two are like ten"......:lol, it is sooooo true! Don't know if that holds true for lovies but it does for kids! ;)

MaraJade
07-21-2005, 12:08 PM
If I'm getting this right:

One lovie is good, but 15 is better! or One candle is good but a forest fire is better... errrrrr well something like that anyway. :rofl:

rachel

Yes exactly!!
Wait, no. Not quite, but close. lol.

cassysmiley
07-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Yes... the call of the dark side is strong my friends... Fortunately, I had wisely left all of my credit cards at home, and only had $25 in cash on me. Beautiful little red-billed parrot. One of those instant hititoff moments. He came right up to the bars and was reaching a foot out to me. Followed me when I moved, so I came back and visited a little. *sigh* $599 was a little steep for me right now, but I might have to go back and visit. Feel so sorry for him in that pet store without a home :(

I kept telling myself that I have a $250 vet appt at the end of the week... and (everyone repeat after me...) "I Do Not Need Another Parrot" :lol

well

maybe sometime soon. Shoot. Friday needs a pal too. So what is that like two more birds?

I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PARROT!

:rofl:

ok
vented.
I am in control!

well

as long as I remember to leave the plastic at home :rofl:

rachel

thats 1 :cool: Parrot, if he was following you and he put his little claw out to you, means he loves you,and if you kept going back to him, it was his little voice saying Buy me Buy me. . Also if you kept going back to, means you were meant to have him. Go on, i know money tight and little 1 on way, But But But YESYOUDOWANTTHISPARROT. :wink:
Love
Cassy.( the angel who is sitting on your shoulder saying Buy him :rofl: )

Paulette
07-21-2005, 05:46 PM
Yes.....Yes...... you do need another parrot, but not one that costs that much.....Just think of the cage and accessories you could get for that much.......Muhahahaaaaaa! :blush:
paulette

mangotiki
07-22-2005, 01:23 AM
yesyoudoyesyoudoyesyoudo
from someone with :eek: at last count 17 lovies, two teils, three budgies and 6 finches.
Oh my goodness, do I really have that many????

joybelles
07-22-2005, 01:03 PM
youneedanotherparrotyouneedanotherparrotyouneedano therparrot
Luke, Luke I am your father, Luke. You feel it inside, Luke. Together you and I can rule the empire, just give in to the dark side. :rofl: