PDA

View Full Version : Under new Attack

cassysmiley
07-21-2005, 07:43 AM
As i am typing to you all now, News breaking through now, 3 more underground stations in London as been evacuated. Smoke been seen pouring out. Also another incident on a bus, ( reports saying Nail Bomb.)
Please hope this is not another terrorist attack, if so Please Please Pray that no-one as been hurt or killed.
The Tubes of London stations are all underground and almost impossible to police. Will keep you all posted.
Please Pray for the Londoners and the Vistors to U.K. (London) that they all ok.
Altho i am in Bristol (City.) we are also on high alert security wise.
I need hug. cos all this Killing hurts.
Love
cassy

bellarains
07-21-2005, 08:05 AM
((((HUGS))))) Cassy,

I have been watching the breaking news here, and prayers are with everyone there. I wish this senseless terrorism would cease, but somewhere in the back of my mind I know this is prophesized, and will are just watching what is inevitable unfold. Instead of praying for everyone's safety nowdays, I find myself praying that they are ready.

TTYL,

Lori

Janie
07-21-2005, 08:46 AM
((((((CASSY)))))!!!! I have the news on now and am so sorry about this. Just sickening and heartbreaking. :(

BarbieH
07-21-2005, 09:08 AM
((((((((Cassy))))))))

MaraJade
07-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Oh no. I am just hearing about this now!
Super mojo going out to all of you over there.

Elle
07-21-2005, 12:06 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May you all be safe...

cassysmiley
07-21-2005, 12:41 PM
This time the Bombers failed. Only 1 Injured.
Thank God.
This takes me right back to when we were always on the Alert for I.R.A. Bombing attacks. I worked in a Nightclub and we were constantly on alert for suspect packages. This is what we all need now all over the world extra Villigance. I will never ever in my born days understand Humans. Why they kill, hurt other Humans and animals.
My feeling is that the Reason the 4 Bombs did not go off was a Divine intervention, Only the detonators went off. I still have gut feeling more will be going off over our country.
Good will always Prevail over Evil. but these Terrorists will not Keep us Brits scared or down.
Many thanks for your hugs and Prayers.
Love
Cassy. xxxx

MaraJade
07-21-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm going to modify a slightly Star Wars related quote for you:

Good will always triumph over evil, because evil is DUMB!

Paulette
07-21-2005, 05:44 PM
:grouphug1
Prayers for Safety, Peace and our Countries Leaders.
paueltte