PDA

View Full Version : Weird Squeak?

RazzleDazzle
04-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Razzle's been making really weird noises....I don't know what it is...So I decided to video tape it.
He only does it when he's out with me.
CLICK HERE (http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/KirstySchafer/?action=view&current=SSA41336.flv)

Any ideas?

Cindy N.
04-15-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm not sure what it is either. Perhaps he is trying to say Hi! I did notice his tongue panting though. He doesn't look hot. So he might be excited in the wrong way. Make sure to pat or scratch only his head or he may consider you his mate.

Cindy

RazzleDazzle
04-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks for that. It's funny because he only does it when he's out with me. He is a very very affectionate little thing with me, will only let me cuddle him. I was worried that something was wrong when he started doing it.

lemonypickett
04-17-2008, 09:05 AM
Hmm.... that is rather unusual. It seems to me like he wants something.

I have to watch the clock because when Eddie is out of his cage after a while he starts acting up. It usually means he is hungry or thirsty.

Watch out for those loose batteries. If he licks one he may get a shock or ingest a toxic poison.

Super cute bird.

RazzleDazzle
04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi,

Since I taped it, he hasn't made those noises again. So it's very weird.
Those batteries too were only put there just prior to me taping him and were removed as soon as I finished :)

Buy A Paper Doll
04-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Don't know what the noise is, but agree that the wing flapping looks like he wants something.

Kristina
04-18-2008, 07:56 AM
It almost sounds like he has hiccups!

Fenway makes a noise similar to that when he eats. I call it birdy yums. LOL.