PDA

View Full Version : Naked Bird!

Gill
05-05-2008, 05:02 PM
I don't know if any of you have seen this before! Quite cute in a way although a bit strange! :omg:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kvZbGUNU_s8

:rofl:

thebubbleking
05-05-2008, 05:22 PM
I have seen it and yes i would find it disturbing if i didnt know the bird was happy but they obviously love it and take care of it and keep it happy.
Whats more disturbing is how everytime i see that i cant help but to think to myself " i wonder how far off thanks giveing is " lol j/k j/k

LauraO
05-05-2008, 05:47 PM
I've seen this and was talking with my mom who lives in San Diego. Apparently Oscar was part of the water cooler talk and I was happy to hear that my mom set her co-workers straight when they were speaking about how sorry they felt for Oscar. My mom had just returned home from visiting us, and she shared that after spending time with our grey Mijo, she realized just how much attention a parrot needed, and she let it be known that Oscar gets more love and attention than most parrots in this world as well as having a fan club. She's realized love and attention is often what makes a happy parrot, and she has deemed Oscar to be happy and well loved!

Of course, she thinks Mijo is well loved but has also realized that no matter how much time we spend with him he wants more. Between my husband and I, Mijo gets 3 to 6 hours of attention per day, and much more when I am not so busy. He also has tons of toys, lives with his cage door open and is basically the center of everything!

Kathryn
05-06-2008, 11:29 AM
That poor baby needs a fleece jacket even if she is a very happy loved fid!!!
Makes me cold just looking at her.

lemonypickett
05-07-2008, 10:04 AM
That bird suffers PFBD. Good to see that she survived this long, but sad to see for those of us who have had a PFBD scare.