PDA

View Full Version : I taught my lovebird a trick

onionhead
05-17-2008, 07:08 AM
It's the cutest thing. I lay three wooden beads and a small jar on the table and tell Jack to pick them up and put them away. Jack picks up each bead and drops them in the jar. I can also get him to put them in my hand.
I will try to get it on video but my camera only takes 30 second videos with no sound.

michael
05-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Alright Jack!... :)..... Be prepared though as I've been surprised on many an occasion with my lovebirds amazing comprehensive skills and loony tune antics only to be rebuffed whenever the camera appeared. I basically quit borrowing my friends video camera because his interest gets shifted to the camera instead. I do get a few good pics from the plain digital camera if its turned on ahead of time though, but you got to be quick! Good luck with getting those video shots!.............;)

cp.lovebird
05-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Smart birdie! Fingers crossed that you can get that video :happy:

onionhead
05-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Ugh! after several attempts I got it on video but my daughter ran through right in the middle.
Well, try try again...LOL

Toneea
05-18-2008, 05:53 PM
That sounds adorable! :happy: Smart widdle guys, arent they? And good to know the camera thing isn't unique to my darlings. May as well be made of millet!

onionhead
05-18-2008, 06:50 PM
I finally got it. I will post a new thread for the video.