PDA

View Full Version : How does a bird...

cp.lovebird
05-29-2008, 07:38 PM
POOP on the BACK of my CALF? :confused:

Squeaky is out for a bit and he did poop on my shoulder which isn't really a surprise. But I am wearing shorts and just noticed a big poop on the back of my leg:omg:

linda040899
05-29-2008, 08:42 PM
All I can say is that Squeaky has an excellent sense of directional aim!!! :whistle:

thebubbleking
05-29-2008, 09:52 PM
i have watched it slide off clothes onto body parts so he prolly pooped on your back and it slid till it stuck, never underestimate the poop aim of a lovie!

Chickobee
05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Too Funny!

I am embarrassed at how frequently I get to work in the morning and I have bird poop down my back. >o

I feed the birds at 4:00 a.m. and there are three birdies who want to come out to socialize while I do that. Maybe I should feed the birds while still wearing my nightgown so I don't need to spend the time in the ladies room at work trying to clean spots off my clothing! :blush:

Have you had it in your hair yet?

Linda

michael
05-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Good job Sqeaky lovebird! Nothing like trying to get those poops to go where no one will notice until its too late!.......I like the ones that end up finding their way up your shirt sleeve. Those are the ones that are usually very sticky :x. Then there's the ones that roll. Hard to say where those will finally end up!...................8o

butterfly1061
05-30-2008, 01:09 PM
It's amazing where I find poop! I found it one day in the bottom of my refrigerator :omg: How? I don't know. I find it my hair a lot and sometimes on my closthes when I get to work. The women in my office DON"T touch anything "funny" on my clothes. They just alert me - "Jackie, you've got something on you" :rolleyes:

beckyg
05-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Okay, so this is what I figure... Squeaky thought "hmmm... where can I poo on her that has never been pooed on before?" He climbed around and then there it was a bare leg that is hardly ever bare... "I've not seen that for a while...okay if I time this just right as she is moving around I can... Oh... there it is... Got it!" Thus the poo on the leg. Squeaky can't live a full life until he has pooed everywhere possible. I know this is Luna's life goal anyways! :D

cp.lovebird
06-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Lovebirds are talented poopers for sure! Ducky just made deposits on my desk and keyboard and now he just pooped.... on my FOOT!!!:omg:

abdul14459
06-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Giggles and Banana always poop on my shoulder, my neck or the bed.:mad:
I find it in my notebooks too when I go to school.:rofl: And i ask myself, howd it get there??:confused: Sneaky little animals.:whistle: I still love them.:lol

dani
06-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Ammy makes projectiles and can shoot poop for long distances :lol. I find bird poop in notebooks too, Abdul. It really is a mystery how it gets there!!

Finnysmommie
06-09-2008, 01:22 AM
It is always amazing to me where I find poop. I have several times left the house with poop in my hair. I have it on the back of my shirt a lot also. I have found it on the backs of my legs as well. I think it just sorta falls where it falls. People are no longer surprised to find little poops when they come over anymore. I try really hard to make sure I get them all up but there are always a few that I miss. I think it shocks people because I am very clean but don't mind the poops.... If I minded them I would just go nuts, so I guess it is a good thing. And like they say........Sh*t happens.