PDA

View Full Version : i'm leaving for vacation

wilkiecoco
06-28-2008, 12:38 PM
and I wanted to wish everyone a great Canada Day and Fourth of July!!!!

My hubby and i are going on a Mediterranean cruise for one week, and then travelling to Provence and Paris. it is a well needed vacation, but I am going to miss my family - human (my two sons) , feathered and furry!

Everyone keep well - take care of youself and your families as well! :) i'll be back mid july.

LauraO
06-28-2008, 12:44 PM
Wow! Sounds like a great vacation. Have a great time!!

bishopofchaos
06-28-2008, 01:01 PM
The Mediterranean is so beautiful! The people are great, and the boats......wow. You'll see boat's worth 100 million dollars, one boat had a driving range on the back of it. Paris is one of the greatest cities...........

Have a safe and fun trip!!!!!!

p.s. don't ask for french fries, they hate that!:nyah:

Janie
06-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Not too shabby, Robyn! :D Have a WONDERFUL (and well deserved) time!

butterfly1061
06-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey Robyn! Hope you have a great time! Take lots of pictures so you can share them ;)

cp.lovebird
06-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Sounds like a fantastic trip. Have a wonderful time Robyn! :D

SammySamantha
06-29-2008, 03:22 PM
I am jealous! That sounds like so much fun. Enjoy your vacation.

spiritwolf46
06-29-2008, 04:13 PM
and I wanted to wish everyone a great Canada Day and Fourth of July!!!!

My hubby and i are going on a Mediterranean cruise for one week, and then travelling to Provence and Paris. it is a well needed vacation, but I am going to miss my family - human (my two sons) , feathered and furry!

Everyone keep well - take care of youself and your families as well! :) i'll be back mid july.

Have a WONDERFUL time! WOW! What a wonderful vacation! :)

Eliza
06-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Oh, wow -- that is some getaway!

I know that you'll miss the critters but it's good to get away from time to time. Enjoy your vacation and take lots of photos for us!