PDA

View Full Version : I have the cutest birds ever.

Buy A Paper Doll
07-22-2008, 07:07 PM
OK maybe I'm just a little tiny bit biased. :whistle:

Milo loves getting kisses on his beakbeak. Try to kiss Melody, on the other hand, and she'll latch on to your lip like a little crab. She will, however, stare intently at close range when Milo is getting kisses.

Today I noticed that every time I give Milo a kiss on his beak, Melody makes little kissing noises. Cutest. Hen. Ever. :happy: It's almost enough to make me want to try giving her a kiss again. Almost. I'm not that crazy.

Janie
07-22-2008, 07:11 PM
It's almost enough to make me want to try giving her a kiss again. Almost. I'm not that crazy.
:rofl:

wilkiecoco
07-22-2008, 07:14 PM
It's almost enough to make me want to try giving her a kiss again. Almost. I'm not that crazy.

Go on - give it a try -I'm right behind you (waaaaaay behind you - like Montreal behind you) giving you support. Give her a big old kiss from me!!!!

bbslovie
07-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Go on - give it a try -I'm right behind you (waaaaaay behind you - like Montreal behind you) giving you support. Give her a big old kiss from me!!!!

Too funny! :rotfl

Z28Taxman
07-23-2008, 11:22 AM
No, Ditto is the cutest. he doesn't wait for someone to kiss him. He'll land on your shoulder, put his beak against your nose and make kissy noises on his own. :nyah:

And if the mood strikes him he'll even blow kisses from his cage across the room. So thhere! :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

Tango's_Mom
07-23-2008, 08:48 PM
lol oh poor melody, i'm sure deep down inside she wants to be sweet and cuddly like milo, but those raging hormones get her everytime.

and once again Dave ditto proves that it's always got to be his way or the highway, lol.

I don't know if he's so much the cutest, or just the most calculating, lol.

dani
08-10-2008, 02:50 PM
That IS adorable... If i were you, i would be missing quarter of a lower lip:lol... Dave, my two big birds are like that! I should just try not kissing Evie... she'd lunge at me!!!

michael
08-10-2008, 08:00 PM
My gosh...its been a whole three weeks since Jennifer last posted about her Melody being a "little crab". I'm POSITIVE miss Melody would be a little kissie magnet by now :rolleyes:. Just think, you may never know what your missing out on unless you give her another chance.............:D

Buy A Paper Doll
08-10-2008, 08:03 PM
She will allow me to put my nose against her beak and make kissing noises. She just stares at me with the strangest expression on her face.

But if I even LOOK like I'm going to touch her with my lip, the feathers on her shoulders start to stand up and that little beak opens right up.

Crazy bird. :rolleyes:

michael
08-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Actually Jennifer, I'm POSITIVE she would most likely continue to be a "little crab".....Honestly, those lip bites have to be about the worst :omg:. I recall even with Goof where having to tightly purse my lips was the order for a time being. Sure was awful hard to sit still whenever he did latch on. Thankfully, he responded well towards my verbal response of OOOOOUCH!