PDA

View Full Version : (very rare) Plea to our members

p3rr4n
07-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Hey flock,

There is some work that needs to be done to the community and it is going to be costly. If you could find it in your heart to contribute something to help us I would really really appreciate it.

I normally try to handle the costs myself and right now my house is gutted/remodeled, my business is being upgraded and so my cash supply is short.

Please if you can jump on over to http://www.lovebirdsplus.com/donation.htm

Even if you can only contribute one dollar, it will really really help.

:grouphug:

Janie
07-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Thank you for the reminder, Perran! I will make a donation (it's time!) right now! This forum has provided me with more advice and information than I could ever have gathered on my own. Valuable advice and information! And thanks for all you do for the community! :)

OK, that was easy..... it's done! :D

thebubbleking
07-30-2008, 06:34 PM
It's the least i can do for all the help i have gotten from the forum and considering a 9 minute vet visit cost $80.00, 40 bucks to the forum is a bargin!

Eliza
07-30-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm ashamed to admit that I've been meaning to do this for some time but I keep forgetting!

Buy A Paper Doll
07-30-2008, 07:35 PM
Thank you, Perran, for the reminder! :D

LauraO
07-30-2008, 07:43 PM
I also thank you for the reminder and appreciate all this board has done for countless fids and their owners!

chromasnake
07-30-2008, 10:43 PM
The advice and information given on this board is invaluable. Thanks for the reminder for us to "put a drop in the bucket" as insurance that this site will go on supporting, educating, and even saving the lives of fids (and the sanity and relationships of their human companions!) :)

p3rr4n
07-31-2008, 12:10 PM
I really want to thank those of you who have made a contribution.

For those who aren't familiar with our story, this community was invaluable when I first got my Trixie. There is no telling what would have happened to us without all the guidance and help.

Over the past 3 or 4 years I have seen hundreds os cases where the information and people on this board saved lives.

That to me is priceless.

I really appreciate everyones enthusiasm tremendously. Every little bit helps, even if it is "only" one dollar.

:)

Bella
08-01-2008, 06:12 AM
I don't have my lovies any more but this site was invaluable to me when I had them and they had babies, and indeed it was through this site that they found their new home. So I hope it continues, and have put a little something into the pot.

linda040899
08-01-2008, 05:58 PM
I just finished updating the donations page and should have everyone listed as of today. If I missed anyone or misspelled any names, please let me know!

Thank you again and know that your help is greatly appreciated!

michael
08-02-2008, 02:43 PM
I really want to thank those of you who have made a contribution.

For those who aren't familiar with our story, this community was invaluable when I first got my Trixie. There is no telling what would have happened to us without all the guidance and help.

Over the past 3 or 4 years I have seen hundreds os cases where the information and people on this board saved lives.

That to me is priceless.

I really appreciate everyones enthusiasm tremendously. Every little bit helps, even if it is "only" one dollar. http://www.lovebirdsplus.com/donation.htm

:)

A special thanks to not only you Perran, but to all the other adminisrators who's "behind the scene's" involvement here gets very little notice. Without the combined efforts of them along with the support of this whole community it would be far difficult to obtain the most advanced information we so readily rely on thats needed to care for our avian family. Personally, I couldn't ask for a better place to educate myself especially when its parrots and birds for which I am most passionate. For this I will always be indebted to everyone in this community...................:)

SammySamantha
08-02-2008, 06:57 PM
From a novice bird owner, I appreciate all the admin folk who run this board and all the sweet members who make it a friendly place to ask my dumb questions. Sam and I thank you very much.

But talk is cheap, so we've ponied up some cash!:lol

lemonypickett
08-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks to all you guys do!!

Pips mom
08-06-2008, 09:58 AM
This really is a great forum with wonderful people. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I will make a donation soon as well. Pip and I also thank you all very much!

bbslovie
08-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks so much to all of you, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this community! :clap

Kathryn
08-11-2008, 12:11 PM
I simply can't imagine where I would be without the support and information found here at this site. And the friends found here are priceless!

It might be helpful to remind all who give financially to support this forum that your gift is tax deductable....according to my tax-lady.