PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket

magicbrd
08-05-2008, 11:06 AM
I have been trying to upload photos to photobucket, but can't get it to work. Anyone out there had problems in the past and finally figured out how. I've already looked at the tutorials and such, but still can't get it worked out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

linda040899
08-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi Linda,
What I've found to work with Photobucket is to save the photos I want to upload to my desktop. That way, I don't have to go looking for them and I can delete/move them elsewhere once I'm done. I go to the Photobucket album where I want to put the photos and there's an upload photos link there. I have a number of albums and I simply want to make sure the photo goes where I want it to go!!!! What I've found difficult is reordering the photo sequence once the photos are in the album!

Eliza
08-05-2008, 02:00 PM
What I've found difficult is reordering the photo sequence once the photos are in the album!

That's my issue w/ Photobucket as well... I really don't care for their layout but it's such a popular hosting site. I can't imagine it shutting down anytime soon. It gives you a variety of options for linking your photos, ideal for eBay sellers and various forums.

I know that I saw an on-line tutorial for Photobucket *somewhere*; I'll see if I can find it again as it made things a little clearer for me.