PDA

View Full Version : how do i post pics

Toni
09-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Ok I have been saying i was gonna post pics. Got them taken and have NO IDEA how to do it.......HELP!!!!

michael
09-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi Toni. If you've taken them on a digital camera you can attach the small cord to it (provided it came with one) then plug the other end of it to an empty USB port on the back of your computer, then turn the camera on and download to your computers C-files. Generally, there's the option of downloading all of them at once or whichever pics you so choose. If you make it to this point, next you'll need a photo host like "Flickr", "Photobucket", etc. You will then upload your photo's from your computers files to the host site by using the "browse" buttons they provide you with. I can't really say much more until I'm certain as to what type camera you have as well as where you stand at this point. Usually though, most everything is self explanatory. Hope this helps a little...Let us know what you've got going on.

Toni
09-10-2008, 08:35 AM
I've got them downloaded into my photos onto the computer. But when I wrote out my post, I didn't find anything that said to upload or attach a pic, so I couldn't get to it. LOL (did that make sense)??

Do I havd to have photobucket or something like that? I thought I coud just get them from my pics directly from my file, and add them to the post.

Pips mom
09-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Nope.....not that easy! after you have the pics on your computer, you have to upload them to a site like photobucket.....that is the one I use. It doesn't take too long to upload them, a few minutes for each pic is all it takes for me, then once you have them uploaded to that site, you copy the URL and paste it in here and the pic should show up or at least have the link for people to click on to see the pic......good luck!

linda040899
09-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Do I havd to have photobucket or something like that? I thought I coud just get them from my pics directly from my file, and add them to the post.
For security purposes, uploading photos from your computer to our community board is not allowed. The feature has been disabled for everyone, including myself.

As Pip's Mom said, upload your photos to an online storage site and then post the URL link to the photo (not the image link) here so that we can view the photo by clicking on the link.

Toni
09-11-2008, 08:15 AM
OK thanks!!!! Gonna see if I can get that done and post my pics for everyone!!