PDA

View Full Version : good friends

Pips mom
09-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Not the best pic, but I caught this one of Pip preening Ivy today
http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/kim1888/?action=view&current=Picture053.jpg

wilkiecoco
09-17-2008, 07:15 PM
what a great pair of buddies!! :) I know they can't, won't, shouldn't, wouldn't...but...can you imagine the babies they would create! :rofl::whistle:

Sometimes I take Jackpot, my 85 pound dog, to a dog run in my area. He is friends with many different breeds. I sometimes imagine what would happen if he did more than practice humped :blush:(nobody panic - he is fixed) with his best bud - a 15 pound mini shnauzer. :omg:

but i digress - great pic of ivy and pip. i love hearing how close they are becoming!

michael
09-17-2008, 08:07 PM
You've definitely caught them in the act!.....By the look on Ivy's face I'd say she'd likely blame this all on Pip....:rotfl....What very special birds these two are. Thanks for letting us in on their little escapade!..........:)

thebubbleking
09-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Yay the good ol preen so long as its not to lull ivy into relaxing before getting in a good foot bite! (thats what boo would do lol)
Glad to hear all is good and everybirdie is getting along.

Bubblelady
09-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Ain't love grand! It's obvious that in Pip's eyes, Ivy is no bigger than he :) And you don't have to worry about all the hand feeding & and chick plucking & mean mammas etc. that I've been reading about in recent posts! Course, might Ivy get in the eggie mood, if Pip keeps doing the flamenco & preening, & whatever:confused: Just kidding, just kidding--I hope :)

momo
09-18-2008, 02:19 AM
aww its soo cute.. ivy looks like.. "uh um.. this is a private moment..do you mind.. close the door on your way out" hahaha. maybe thats just me.