PDA

View Full Version : Elmo has trained my mum... to be his slave..

momo
10-15-2008, 10:57 PM
I just had to share this funny story..

Elmo is obsessed with playing soccer.. pushing wooden beads around our coffee table.. or anywhere as a matter of fact.

Mum has been playing with him the past few days and always picking up the balls for him..(when hes on the coffee table) and picking him up when he runs too fast and falls off the coffee table.. :rofl:
We pick them up, only to drop them and have elmo try to bite fingers.. typical lovie..:whistle:

Anyways, this morning, mum was playing with him, rolling the balls to him.. and when she didnt pick the wooden beads up from the floor quick enough.. elmo would have his little temper tantrum.. a high pitch squawk with a bit of wing flapping.. so my mum sat there for an hour with elmo picking up the balls as they fell off the table.. hahahahaha.. otherwise she would get a telling off from elmo

grandmas do spoil their grandchildren dont they..

linda040899
10-16-2008, 01:55 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's amazing what power 50 grams of feathers can have!!!!!!! Elmo has your mom figured out and she doesn't even realize what's going on!!! Feathers 1; humans 0........

thebubbleking
10-16-2008, 03:13 AM
i wonder how many slaves a love can have at one time lol

Kali
10-16-2008, 03:16 AM
i wonder how many slaves a love can have at one time lol

As many as they choose to::rofl:

Pips mom
10-16-2008, 04:27 AM
:rofl: Haha, Pip does this same kind of thing.....it sounds as if he is yelling at us! He will do this to my boyfriend if he tries to tease Pip and pick him up, knowing he hates being held and hands......Pip will chirp loudly at him, with the little wing flap......He is yelling at him.....HEY, knock it off!:rotfl It's so funny how easy it is to understand what they are trying to tell us! Smart little stinkers know just how to get their point across!

elijahfan
10-16-2008, 04:43 AM
go elmo, that high pitched tweet is ear peiercing tho, i think iwould pick up the bals too lol

momo
10-16-2008, 07:36 AM
Everyone is the slave to the lovie in the house..

Although we dont speak the same audio language.. we all know what body language is ;)!

lol at pips mom.. does your boyfriend freak out when pip has the hissy fit..

bookworm0550
10-16-2008, 08:46 AM
oh, that is so cute :)

momo
10-16-2008, 08:59 AM
This is elmo sitting on his little yellow table.. waiting and waiting.. he waited there for about 15 minutes.. he looks so depressed hahahaha

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2742/dsc00211vi8.jpg

cp.lovebird
10-16-2008, 09:26 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Elmo is too funny! And so cute :)

Lovies sure are a riot! :rotfl

Triock
10-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Jack is about the same age as Elmo i think, right Momo? He does excatly the same thing and i alo noticed that sometimes he will deliberatly pick up his toy and drop it over the edge of the table then scream at me to pick it up, lol little bugger:evil:

momo
10-16-2008, 09:46 AM
I think so triock.. 6 months.

Arent they just beautiful.. I havent been yelled at to pick stuff up.. he probably knows he will get in trouble if he yells at me.. he just sits beside the side of the table that has the most beads off the edge and tries to do his best emo face.. hahahaha!

When he's allowed to play with leaves.. he will drop them off the edge.. look at me.. look at the leaves.. look back at me.. haha..

you know you love it triock ;)

Triock
10-16-2008, 09:56 AM
Well yes :blush:

momo
10-16-2008, 09:58 AM
haha I always wonder about how good a parent I might be if I do have human children because I let elmo get away with SOO much.. hahah

Triock
10-16-2008, 10:01 AM
haha I always wonder about how good a parent I might be if I do have human children because I let elmo get away with SOO much.. hahah

Thats a whole different ball game altogether, trust me !!!!, :rofl:

Pips mom
10-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Everyone is the slave to the lovie in the house..

Although we dont speak the same audio language.. we all know what body language is ;)!

lol at pips mom.. does your boyfriend freak out when pip has the hissy fit..

Noooo, he loves Pip! He will pick Pip up and hold him and tell him how cute he is, and then thank him for coming to see him! :rofl: He teases him! and as much as Pip doesn't like the holding part.....I think he likes the attention sometimes! and he never gets very mad or upset with him for doing this.......if he does seem upset by it, he just lets Pip go. It's funny because Pip hates being held, and shows his feelings about it, yells at him, but yet I honestly feel in a way that Pip knows he is just playing with him, or maybe that it's some kind of game! He never holds it against him! but Pip sure is sceptical of him when he comes near him, and ready to run! :rotfl

Bubblelady
10-16-2008, 12:19 PM

I think it's like kids & grandkids. We make our kids behave but spoil our grandkids in every way possible. When it comes to discipline, I think our lovies are our "grandkids" :rofl: Besides, human kids are easier to control/discipline than lovies :rotfl

momo
10-16-2008, 07:16 PM
If lovies could wink I am sure pip would be winking at your boyfried ;)

bubblelady I think you are right haha.. I hope so! hahahahaha. otherwise I am going to have the brats at the shopping centre in the chocolate isle who are screaming murder