PDA

View Full Version : NOTHING to do with birds

Kiwi*
10-24-2008, 09:10 PM
OK very very random for this site, but i know there is a lot of helpfull people that might be able to help me out on this..... ok so i live with my bf its been a year living together:omg: as off the 15th of this mth and well are 2year is coming up in nov and i have NO idea what do you get your boyfriends on a 2year? this is my first time being in for this long ive done a year but not 2!

hes not in to sports, he loves ART hes a artist(painter)/photographer and loves his ps3 and nature!

any help? :happy:

thebubbleking
10-24-2008, 09:28 PM
easy, x-box 360 with the new fable 2 game:D
Hand written coupons for services such as, dinner,laundry,sex, whatever to be used whenever he wants.
An hour long full body message.
Or best of all come stay in one of my units here in hawaii :D

momo
10-24-2008, 10:17 PM
is he the romantic type...
if he loves art.. why not get a local artist to paint a photo of the both of you?...

if he isnt the romantic type.. then the x box games as thebubbleking said.. LOL..

for my boyfriends and my second year.. we are having a delayed holiday.. as we both had alot of work(for him) uni(for me) around that time..

Kiwi*
10-24-2008, 11:04 PM
he HAS ps3 and doesnt like xbox. and he wouldnt want a painting of the both of us, since he could and rather do that him self...... good idea though!!

yes love when i do romantic stuff, least it seem like it

HaleBoppPeachyluv
10-25-2008, 02:13 AM
perhaps you could get either hire a photographer to do some professional budior photos for a book? :whistle: or... have him take some shots? :wink:

Eliza
10-25-2008, 08:31 AM
Does he ever need to rent studio space to paint or develop prints? If so, maybe you can get him a few hours of studio time?

Plan a day hike and pack a picnic basket with swanky vittles (think gourmet sandwiches, fresh fruit and champagne instead of the usual PB&J, trail mix and Vitamin water)?

Candlelight dinner for two or breakfast in bed? An overnight at a romantic B&B?

-e-

Bubblelady
10-25-2008, 03:20 PM
I dunno, but as I read this thread, it sounds to me it has everythingto with the birds, as in "the lovebirds and the bees" :whistle:

Kiwi*
10-25-2008, 10:14 PM
we live in vancouver and we were thinking maybe going to one of the island and going to a An overnight at a romantic B&B(i reallly wanna do so we can get away no comp, no phones just me and him its hard to get lone time with him even though we live together) but thats in the air though. n i was thinking about print all the photos of us from old to new and putting it in a photo album but i duno i wanna get him something else....

if we dont do the B&B deff like the yummy picnic with swanky vittles (think gourmet sandwiches, fresh fruit and champagne

lemonypickett
10-26-2008, 05:38 PM
I'd take Bubbleking up on the Hawaii trip ;)

Bella
10-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Maybe ask him to paint an anniversary picture and you buy a beautiful frame for it?

Kiwi*
10-27-2008, 01:42 PM
I'd take Bubbleking up on the Hawaii trip ;)

i would love too! but i dont think ill save enough in time to fly there! plus i need a new passport :(