PDA

View Full Version : Strange Dreams...but comforting...

LoveBug12
11-01-2008, 09:29 PM
I've been having very strange dreams of my Grandfather who passed away about a year ago. I was not there when he was passing but my family was. I was staying at my friends house and I felt terrible and I still do. Maybe this is why I'm having these dreams. My grandpa keeps coming to my dreams. Last one I had was him coming home from the hospital. I asked him if he ever remembered me takling to him and praying to him when he was gone. He said yes. This gave me the chills when I thought about it the next morning.

I had another dream with him in it. I asked him who my guardian angel was and he said " Me. I love you and I am always with you. " those words just touched my heart and It seemed so real like it was actually him talking to me

One dream that I also had was about my dog troy that passed away a few years ago. This was the best dog in the world. He was a german Shepard full bred and I loved him so much. I was the one who mainly played with him and bathed him and everything. In this dream it seemed so real like It was actually happening. I was at the sliding glass door looking into my backyard when All of a sudden Troy (my dog) showed up! I screamed to my family! " MOM! DAD! TROY IS HERE!". Nobody believed me. I ran into the backyard and hugged him for the longest time and cried and he was giving me kisses and everything. Then the time came. A beaming light fell from the sky onto my backyard and Troy looked up. He kissed me one last time, looked up...barked once...and he flew into the light.

These dreams all felt to real. I've had others but I think this is all I will right for now...and I remember them all. So clearly...am I crazy? has anyone else had any dreams like this before ? I'd love to hear them!

lemonypickett
11-01-2008, 09:47 PM
I did after my Grandfather died too.

Maybe you are having these now, because your new green birdie is him.

Not to freak you out, but you never know.

LoveBug12
11-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Oh mm gosh. I need to say this! After he died...a LOVEBIRD came to my grandma's house. He told her that some way he would come to her and tell her that he is okay. A Lovebird woke her up in the morning squaking and clinging to her window. a LOVE bird. he Loved her so much! it all makes sense!!!

momo
11-01-2008, 10:32 PM
to be honest with you lovebug.. i do believe that there is an afterlife.. and the people that we love when they pass away watch over us..
and i truly believe that your grandfather knows your guilt over not being there when he passed away and this is his way of re-assuring you that he loves you and that its ok..

LoveBug12
11-02-2008, 10:55 AM
I always feel like he's with me and someone is in the same room with me then I turn around and nobody is there. Then I automatically think of my grandfather and it doesn't scare me.....but it makes me think. When the lovebird came to my grandma's...it was a green peach faced lovebird...the exact same kind that I am getting.