PDA

View Full Version : Ditto has gone bezerk!

Z28Taxman
07-31-2005, 07:40 PM
He's in one of his wound up moods tonight. After yelling at me the whole time I ate dinner, he ran around beating up every toy in his cage. Especially those misbehaving bells (you know those bells, always up to no good). Now he's hanging onto the outside of his swing just swinging away, well now hanging upside down under the swing. It's going to be a fun night on the couch tonight, probably lose a few of my toes. :eek:

Buy A Paper Doll
07-31-2005, 08:09 PM
Nothing scarier than a wound up lovie. Milo gets wound up and starts charging my husband. It's actually quite funny, but only because I'm not the one being charged!

Melody gets what I call "the wierds" - she sits in her swing and SCREAMS like someone's ripping her toenails out, and then she whips her head around to yell at ... nothing.

linda040899
07-31-2005, 08:14 PM
Dave,
I gotta say it. I sure am glad Ditto lives with you! I couldn't deal with a wound up lovebird and a hormonal macaw!!! :lol

Z28Taxman
07-31-2005, 08:54 PM
I like when he gets wound up. It's fun to watch.

He was his usual snuggly self on the couch though. Although he did have to teach his cat toy balls a lesson. :rofl:

p3rr4n
07-31-2005, 09:49 PM
Trixie gets in moods too, and when she is in her mansion cage she throws her ball with the bell in it all over the place, and in between she either laughs at it or screams at it. It waaaay too funny!

She also has this other weird behavoir sometimes:

She will be sitting with Karen and be all snuggly and calm, then here I come. She calls for me as soon as she hears my footsteps, then when I approach she jumps to my sholder. We sit down next to Karen at my computer (Which is next to hers) and then Trixie stays on my shoulder for about 10 seconds, then its one or more of the following:

"LETS JUMP ON THE BACK OF THE OFFICE CHAIR AND SCREAM",
"LETS JUMP ON THE FLOOR AND TRY TO RUN UNDER THE TABLE BY HER CAGE",
LETS JUMP ON THE EVIL KEYBOARD AND START BITING",
"LETS SCREAM AND BITE DADDYS HEADSET",
LETS START SCREAMING FOR NO APPARENT REASON DIRECTLY INTO DADDY'S EAR"

or many more.

If I put Trixie back on Karen's shoulder, Trix doesnt want to be there.... she wants to jump back on my shoulder and start misbehaving again. :rofl:

Makes absolutely no sense to me. :lol

sdgilley
07-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Perran,
:rofl: Makes perfect sense to me! She's spoiled rotten by Daddy and wants your UNDIVIDED attention! :rofl:

p3rr4n
08-01-2005, 12:14 AM
AH HAH! UREEEEEKA !

:happy: :rofl: :happy: :D :happy: :rofl:

Z28Taxman
08-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Trixie gets in moods too, and when she is in her mansion cage she throws her ball with the bell in it all over the place, and in between she either laughs at it or screams at it. It waaaay too funny!

She also has this other weird behavoir sometimes:

She will be sitting with Karen and be all snuggly and calm, then here I come. She calls for me as soon as she hears my footsteps, then when I approach she jumps to my sholder. We sit down next to Karen at my computer (Which is next to hers) and then Trixie stays on my shoulder for about 10 seconds, then its one or more of the following:

"LETS JUMP ON THE BACK OF THE OFFICE CHAIR AND SCREAM",
"LETS JUMP ON THE FLOOR AND TRY TO RUN UNDER THE TABLE BY HER CAGE",
LETS JUMP ON THE EVIL KEYBOARD AND START BITING",
"LETS SCREAM AND BITE DADDYS HEADSET",
LETS START SCREAMING FOR NO APPARENT REASON DIRECTLY INTO DADDY'S EAR"

or many more.

If I put Trixie back on Karen's shoulder, Trix doesnt want to be there.... she wants to jump back on my shoulder and start misbehaving again. :rofl:

Makes absolutely no sense to me. :lol

That sounds almost exactly like Ditto last year when his former owner lived with me. Which is why he's still there even though she isn't. :D

butterfly1061
08-01-2005, 11:30 AM
This morning I put a load of clothes in the washer and Daisy screamed the whole time it ran. She sat on her perch and puffed up (cheeks & all) and fussed & fussed. Hens :rolleyes: Once the washer stopped I went to check on her and she was semi-puffed and quiet. I asked her how she was and I got "Chirp" meaning "Humpf". She looked too cute. :lol

p3rr4n
08-04-2005, 12:46 AM
That sounds almost exactly like Ditto last year when his former owner lived with me. Which is why he's still there even though she isn't. :D

:) From what you have told me, Ditto is better company anyways :P

So which role were you playing according to my little story, Karen or me?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Z28Taxman
08-04-2005, 07:26 AM
:) From what you have told me, Ditto is better company anyways :P

So which role were you playing according to my little story, Karen or me?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ditto is much better company.

To answer your question. Ditto liked her when I wasn't around. As soon as he heard my car turn the corner when I came home he'd go nuts. And once I walked in the door she didn't even exist as far as he was concerned. Unless she tried to keep him from coming to me, then it was time for a nasty bite! :evil:

Janie
08-04-2005, 10:07 AM
I can't wait to see that kind of behavior and now that I have two REAL lovebirds, bet I'll get to! :D It took me the longest time to realize that Oliver really isn't a lovebird, just looks like one. I've read this forum for 2 years and almost nothing described my boy. LAID BACK is just about his only mood. Now, with the two new kids, I am already seeing that typical lovebird behavior that I've heard so much about! :D They swing, the actually play with toys and they hang upside down! Yep, I can't wait! :)

Someday even *I* will have stories like this to share! :D