PDA

View Full Version : Do they sing???

ReneeNoelle
11-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Jinx made the cutest noises tonight after nite nite and I covered her cage. First she tried to guilt trip me into taking her out by saying "come here" over and over. After a minute of that it sounded like she sang a short little song! Do lovies sing AND talk? It was an adorable little song or whatever it was. I've never heard her do it before tonight.

HaleBoppPeachyluv
11-22-2008, 10:28 PM
my sunnybird "sings" herself to sleep some nights. LOL... "cheeeeeeep. cheeep. chuuhrp. reeep. eep eep eep. eeEEEeeeep. churrrrhp... peeeep." intermixed with beak grinding. I like it. it amuses me.

michael
11-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Sure they can sing!..My lovebird even taught me to play the piano!............Look..........http://www.flickr.com/photos/ourgoofy/2864267342/ .........:D

lemonypickett
11-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Hey Michael,

Goof is sooooo cute! I hadn't seen any pics of him for a while. So, it looks like you got the HQ cage. How do you like it? I am thinking about buying a few more so that when I someday have a bird room, there are matching cages.

What color is that goofy lovebird, anyway? He looks more olive colored than the traditional green peachie. I like it!

Gill
11-23-2008, 04:22 AM
My female "chirbles" well thats what i call it, lots of cute little noises and peeps when her and my male are having a nap, makes a nice change from her usual noisiness!

lemonypickett
11-23-2008, 05:32 AM
Someone on here had a female lovie that said "pretty bird". That was amazing. As much as I have tried to get Eddie to say that, no luck.

Bubblelady
11-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Buddy says "Baby". Actually, she is multilingual. She speaks love bird, human, budgie, and canary. While she has only one word/sound in each language except love bird, she still is "cross cultural" :rofl:

P.S Don't think she'll be learning any conure. If she hears Gussie while she is in my shirt and Gussie is on me, she bites me :omg: