PDA

View Full Version : mirrors

bookworm0550
11-30-2008, 11:53 PM
So I have this huge mirror that is attached, if not glued, to one of my doors. It's a built in full length mirror and there is no way I can take it off or cover it up. Joey and Evolet have already flown into it and now know it's just a mirror (or so I assume), but still...what can I do about it so they don't think it's open space? I have read about putting up stickers, but I'm not sure as stickers are hard to take off sometimes and I don't want to leave sticker marks behind when I move out. I'm thinking about taping things to it...oh well if my place looks tacky.

HaleBoppPeachyluv
12-01-2008, 12:23 AM
how about using post-it notes while they have out time? then you dont' have to worry about residue... ?

bookworm0550
12-01-2008, 12:34 AM
DUH!!!! What a great idea. Didn't even think about that.

maya_exquisite
12-01-2008, 01:20 AM
There are also a lot of different window clings. I always get the seasonal ones for my mom because she loves to put them on the windows on the garage door at their house. Those come off easily and are reusable so you can put them up when they're out of the cage and take them off when they're back in. I'm sure you could find cute ones, or at the very least seasonal ones!!

Gill
12-01-2008, 04:26 AM
Mine very rarely look at themselves in my full length mirror on my head and try to fly to my head in the reflection but Ive learnt they do this so stop it before it happens. I got a perch that suckers to glass so they go straight to that more than anything now, maybe you could try that? When i bring them into the bathroom too i put it on the bathroom mirror :D

bookworm0550
12-01-2008, 09:41 AM
that's a good idea too. i'm sure joey would love a perch that's suckered onto the mirror. he's always looking at himself.