PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone in....

luluxoxo83
12-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Is there anyone in North Carolina? I would love to meet someone else that has lovebirds around here!

maya_exquisite
12-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Not me... but my bf keeps talking about how he wants to move to N/S Carolina or somewhere East Coast... I tell him, "Bye! I'm staying in Hawaii!" *lol*

bookworm0550
12-07-2008, 03:59 PM
oh yeah maya, stay in hawaii you lucky girl. I wish I lived there instead of MN.

Eliza
12-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Not me... but my bf keeps talking about how he wants to move to N/S Carolina or somewhere East Coast... I tell him, "Bye! I'm staying in Hawaii!" *lol*

Can't blame you there, Maya! One of my best friends lived on Oahu for 3 years. She recently relocated to Nevada but hopes to return to the islands in a few years. She just LOVES Hawaii: the climate, the landscape and the people :) Truly a bit of paradise.

bookworm0550
12-08-2008, 06:49 PM
oh yes, hawaii. Always wanted to go there, especially now that it's snowing outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH. I don't think anyone on here is from MN :( It would be nice to know someone who has lovebirds around here. The only other person I know is the girl I buy my lovies from and that doesn't really count. My boyfriend was the other person, but he rehomed all his lovies so now it's just me.