PDA

View Full Version : campbell's soup for the soul

bookworm0550
12-28-2008, 03:17 PM
so I was at Barnes and Noble this afternoon, browsing through the parrot section (a total of 5 books) and looking around. I kept noticing those Campbell soup books for the soul. They had it for cats, horses, and dogs, but nothing for parrots, not even for birds in general. I was kinda sad and disappointed. I say we ought to write to them and get a book out or something cuz they have no idea!!!

lemonypickett
12-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Let's write our own and split the $$ when we sell it to a publisher!!!

bookworm0550
12-28-2008, 03:43 PM
we should!!!! haha. i'm looking at their website and yep, they don't have it. Though they do have one for the Prisoner's Soul. Mmm, who knew.

bookworm0550
12-28-2008, 03:48 PM
"What I learned from a Cat" is a future book topic as well as one for a dog. NO FAIR!!!!!!! I don't have either pets.

michael
12-28-2008, 04:17 PM
so I was at Barnes and Noble this afternoon, browsing through the parrot section (a total of 5 books) and looking around. I kept noticing those Campbell soup books for the soul. They had it for cats, horses, and dogs, but nothing for parrots, not even for birds in general. I was kinda sad and disappointed. I say we ought to write to them and get a book out or something cuz they have no idea!!!

What are Campbell's soup books "for the soul" as pertaining to various animals?....Are they, as you mentioned, those "what I learned from my parrot" type mini books?.....Upon visiting our own local Barnes and Noble.......While I did find they carried lots of interesting books, they always seem to come up short in the parrot arena. Half Price Books has been more promising for me. And a heck of alot cheaper too!. The one here will even order books they don't carry, regardless whether their in print or not (as long as their available)........:)

bookworm0550
12-28-2008, 05:26 PM
"What I learned from my cat/dog" is a future book that they (Campbell's Soup) want to publish. I don't know what the soup books talked about as far as dogs, cats, and horses went. I didn't look through them. Mainly those books are inspirational and have very touching stories so I'm sure that's what's in them.

I dont know anything about mini books. what are those?

michael
12-28-2008, 06:50 PM
.....I dont know anything about mini books. what are those?

Usually, Campell's soup items tend to catch my eye, so I thought maybe these books were small........:wink:.......Like those that are the size of the period at the end of our sentences..............:)

bookworm0550
12-28-2008, 08:20 PM
lol, unfortunately, they aren't dot sized.