PDA

View Full Version : Blogspot

bookworm0550
12-29-2008, 11:44 PM
as if myspace wasn't enough for my fids, I made them a blog, well, for them and myself. i actually like it a lot better than the one I currently use, but then again, myspace blogs don't really count. Plus I doubt any of my friends really care about what my birds do and whatnot.

anyone else have one? it'd be nice to have friends on my blogs so I dont look like a loser :whistle: hehehe.

it's http://bookwormthou.blogspot.com/

maya_exquisite
12-30-2008, 12:12 AM
No, no blogspot for me... I've tried at different points in my life to keep a diary of some sort and after an entry or two I end up forgetting and never write again. Haha. MySpace is perfect for me 'cause I can just write blogs but it's not a blog site where I'd feel pressured to update it. Haha. It's very cute though!!

linda040899
12-30-2008, 12:16 AM
This is pretty much where I do all my talking so the answer to your question is, no, I don't have a blogspot. Don't know where I'd find the time for one!! :lol

Bird people are special and sometimes I feel like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole! However, I've come to find that understanding my birds helps me understand other people. As you get older, you will find that it really doesn't matter what others think. You are the one you have to please, as you are the one who has to sleep with you every night.

bookworm0550
12-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Bird people are special and sometimes I feel like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole! However, I've come to find that understanding my birds helps me understand other people. As you get older, you will find that it really doesn't matter what others think. You are the one you have to please, as you are the one who has to sleep with you every night.

very true.....and you sound like my mom!!!! Stop it. :)

yeah, i like to write. Have a journal since I was twelve and i'm approaching twenty eight. Just haven't been writing lately so I have yet to chronicle my fids since they arrived (I know, bad mama). So I feel like a blog would help me out in that dept.