PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Skittles Did!!!

newloviemom
01-07-2009, 09:14 PM
This afternooon I was rocking my grandson to sleep, so Skittles was in his cage. All by his tiny sweet little self, he climbed up on his food dish and started eating!!!!!! He sat there for a good 5 minutes eating and playing with his food. I was soooo happy to see him do that. Prior to this I have been holding him and offering him his food while he is on me. I am so glad to know that while he is in his cage, he knows for sure where his food dish is and he will eat!!!
Should I continue to offer him 3 feedings a day yet? Or should I drop the middle feeding now that I have seen him eat?
Cindy
Oh--and by the way, if any of you had been keeping up with our blogpage...the address has changed...it is now www.skittlesnest.blogspot.com

Cindy

Baboo's Momma
01-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Nice to see Skittles coming along! How old is she? I handfed my moms lovie. It was my 1st tim & my breeder told me to drop the feeding down from 4-3 when I noticed him eating on his own & he was 6 weeks then. So, without knowing the age & you saying he's just now eating on his own, I would suggest keeping it on 3 a day for now.