PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone!!!

newloviemom
01-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Thank you all for letting me share my little parrotlet here on a.... gasp...lovebird forum!!!
I have done some reading at the parrotlet forums...but I've met some kind and wonderful people here, and I've made some friends here too...so can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease stay???????!!!!!!!!! Huh? Can we? Can we? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!
I promise...i won't ask any parrotlet specific questions...I'll just brag about my baby and share pics
Also--I started another post about what I've decided to do about Skittles.
Thank you all and big hugs for all the care and kindness and support. I am so glad I found my little Zoe...I'm glad my friend made me go look at the two little girl babies. It really has helped to bring home another baby right away. And now that I have her here, I feel that Skittles' approves.
Hugs--Cindy

linda040899
01-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi Cindy,
By all means, you are very welcome to stay here! We don't have any parrotlet "experts" here but several of us (including me) have parrotlets. If you have questions that we can't answer, we will head you in the right direction. :)

Did you know that parrotlets are the smallest member of the Amazon family, in addition to be the smallest parrot?

Flip
01-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Cindy: I'm so happy for you! I do hope you stay--I was just starting to feel like I was getting to know you! I don't know anything about parrotlets, but I can't wait to learn as little Zoe grows up :) I look forward to hearing all about her!

michael
01-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Thank you all for letting me share my little parrotlet here on a.... gasp...lovebird forum!!!
I have done some reading at the parrotlet forums...but I've met some kind and wonderful people here, and I've made some friends here too...so can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease stay???????!!!!!!!!! Huh? Can we? Can we? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!.............

Well.....I don't know here.......:roll:.......What did you say you would promise us?.......:)........hmmmmmm.......We may have to think about this for a long long time you know. What this means is you'll be closely monitored by everyone here to make sure you don't try to pass Zoe off as a lovebird by touching up her head with food colouring. No sireee!.....>:....There will be absolutely none of that silly stuff going here!

.........:whistle:

Sweetpeaches
01-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Cindy,
altho, i don't post here as often as i did when i had my lovie "peaches" i still drop in now and then, because you are right....the members on this forum are truly some of the kindest welcoming bird parronts that you'll ever come across. and i so enjoy reading and finding out how all those precious lovies of theirs are doing.

cp.lovebird
01-17-2009, 07:56 PM
I think it would be great if you stayed around Cindy! I love parrotlets and will live vicariously through you. :)

newloviemom
01-17-2009, 11:00 PM
awwwwwwww--you guys!!!!!!!!!:happy::happy::happy:
I promise Michael----I will behave myself!! Although I hadn't thought of food coloring.....yet:whistle:LOL!!

bookworm0550
01-18-2009, 09:48 AM
yes cindy, please stay :)

wilkiecoco
01-18-2009, 10:29 AM
Of course you will stay - this forum is about being bird lovers. I can't wait to see more pics of Zoe!! :):)

Eliza
01-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Of course you can stay!

My lovebird, Beetle, passed away over a year ago and I still make a point of visiting the wonderful folks here on LBP at least once a week.

Doesn't matter where life takes you, parrot-wise. We're all friends, no matter what!

dani
01-19-2009, 08:01 PM
i have just one lovebird, but i find myself here more frequently to ask questions and share stories about my Amazon and my macaws. I also have a parrotlet:). The impression I get is that everyone here just loves birds on the whole, and loves to share your pictures and your experiences.

LauraO
01-19-2009, 08:19 PM
i have just one lovebird, but i find myself here more frequently to ask questions and share stories about my Amazon and my macaws. I also have a parrotlet:). The impression I get is that everyone here just loves birds on the whole, and loves to share your pictures and your experiences.

YEP!:whistle: