PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket help

Gill
01-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Help! Ive finally taken some nice photos of my two and have uploaded them to photobucket. Now, before, Photobucket used to display a box under each photo so you could copy and paste the links on forums or display the actual photos but now the box isnt there? If you put the cursor over the photo the box appears but when you go to the links it disappears again? Am i missing something? :(

linda040899
01-19-2009, 02:44 PM
When you hold your cursor over the photo and you see the drop down, move your mouse down off the photo and it won't go away. Copy the URL for "Direct Link" and paste is here.

Gill
01-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Wow, its very tempermental! I have to slowly let the cursor off the photo to the side of the photo, if you go straight down the menu disappears which is what i was trying to do! It never used to do that, thanks Linda!

5bird7
01-19-2009, 04:07 PM
I saw a link someplace on the site last week where you can reset your pages so the drop down code box stays down like it used to.

ok, found it. you go to your account options and scroll down that page to your album settings, click on the link options. a pop up comes up and you'll find a choice to make the img links permanent again.

Gill
01-19-2009, 04:13 PM
oh is there? Ill have a look for it, thanks!