PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Breeder

Enko_chan
01-26-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm presently searching for a good breeder in the Boston Area- and when I say Boston area, I really mean all of MA, southern NH, RI and basically within 100 miles of here.

Lovebirds or Parrotlets

I feel so discouraged, but I have faith that at the end of all this heart-break I will have a new fid that completes my family as well as Enko chan did.

Pips mom
01-26-2009, 10:26 PM
http://www.littlebeaksandwings.com/aboutme.htm
I am going to this bird expo in the spring. She raises lovies.

Pips mom
01-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Also.....the woman who was Ivy's previous owner raises parrotlets and I know her birds are healthy. She does have quite a few other birds, but I've had Ivy now for almost a year and she is very healthy and also all the birds at the home where she came from are healthy and very well cared for. She lives just north of NY city.....here is a video of her first clutch of babies....it is precious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Duc6vfaSuM&feature=channel_page
That is her daughter singing the background and also wrote the song
I got to hold the parents of this clutch when I was there....they are very sweet! She has another clutch of babies now......not sure if they have been spoken for or not.

lemonypickett
01-27-2009, 01:11 AM
I forgot you were from MA!

Could you tell me what city your breeder was from? I bought a lovie in MA a couple months ago... I wonder if it was the same place?

Pips mom
01-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Oh gosh Laura! I hope that it's not the same one! You're luck can't be THAT bad, can it?? I am hoping for you that it wasn't the same place!

linda040899
01-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Wish I lived closer! I've got 2 very tame Creamino females that will make great pets for someone! I do ship.... Or, how about taking a FL vacation! :)

The only breeder I knew in MA is not breeding anymore. I looked through the list on Birds 'N Ways and didn't see any familiar names. A lot of the breeders I know have either retired or passed away.