PDA

View Full Version : New pics and video

newloviemom
01-27-2009, 02:04 AM
I just posted some new pics and video on Zoe's blog page...please come visit us and take a look!!

I find it easier to just post all of her video and pictures on her page, and then post the link here...that way I only have to upload to one place rather than having to also upload to youtube and photobucket.

Anyway...hope you all come and take a look and enjoy!! She is just such a joy...and so cuddly!! I just love her sooooooo much!! She loves skritches. Also, when I hold her up by my face and say kiss, she rubs my nose with her beak and makes the cutest little kiss noise!! I will have to have my son videotape for me so I can post it to her site. the noise she makes is so little though, that I don't know if the camera will be able to capture the sound, but we will try!!

Cindy & Zoe

Flip
01-27-2009, 07:30 AM
Cindy, she's the most adorable little bird! I love how much she was enjoying the birdy bread. I should definitely make some for Kiwi! Thanks for posting all of the pictures and the videos!

wilkiecoco
01-27-2009, 08:46 AM
she is one sweet p-let!!!! :)

Chickobee
01-27-2009, 09:58 AM
Wow Cindy! It looks like Zoe is in Birdie Heaven! I agree with her! She "needs" more toys! NOT!!! :rofl:

She sure is darling! I'm so glad you didn't wait to get another bird. Look what you would have missed!!! Zoe is a very precious little "lovie".

newloviemom
01-27-2009, 10:17 AM
awwwww-thanks guys!! She is such a precious little girl, and I just love her sooooo much!!! I can't imagine life without her now that she is here. She is such a joy!!

wilkiecoco
01-27-2009, 04:20 PM
isn't it amazing how such small creatures can capture such a large piece of our hearts?? :happy::)