PDA

View Full Version : mrs llovett has some new tricks

elijahfan
01-27-2009, 12:27 PM
my lovie has started to get really tall and flap, he/she will allso charge on flat surfaces, and the other day was on my hand which was cupedish and he/she fanned out the tail and looked to be walking funny, i though he/she had hurt her tail, i would say mrs lovett is about 5 or 6 months old (i have had him/her since october/november and was old enough to leave home )

StormyMom
01-27-2009, 12:51 PM
I love that flap. I see it on youtube :D I call it the "big bird" flap. They seem to do it when they wana be heard (or be cute, either or) lol

Gill
01-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Cute! :D

thebubbleking
01-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Mine does that when they get indignant or grumble, also when i take something away they arent done with they are sure to let me know lol

elijahfan
01-28-2009, 03:38 AM
oh that would explain it lol he does look cute doing it esp in front of the mirror, he is a little character, he is learning to bob weather its a mating dance or getting his groove on its so cute

Chickobee
01-28-2009, 01:35 PM
I just love it when my birds run in circles and flap or when a group of them get into a chirp/flapfest. They will stand in a sort of huddle all facing one another and then take turns chirping and showing off their wing flaps. It's so darling!

Bubblelady
01-28-2009, 04:08 PM
I agree they are cute when flapping & chirping. But I don't think being "cute" is their intent! More like, "Hey, you! Don't mess with me! I'm a big, dangerous bird!" :rotfl

elijahfan
01-29-2009, 02:25 PM
big an dangerous lol now don't tell lovett i said this but she only scares me on the lap top, she lands on that and is a different bird , bopping ? anyone know why they do that love does it if i rap or sing ? its funny but would love to know what it means