PDA

View Full Version : Birdies were bored ...

Buy A Paper Doll
08-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Pinata Soup (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2125120287)

LauraO
08-05-2005, 11:56 PM
mmmmmm.....yum! I wonder which is the chef in that couple :D

mangotiki
08-06-2005, 01:34 AM
Can ya believe that petsmart was asking 10 bucks each for those? not that it isnt a great toy but they really are disposeable toys... :lol

Traci

linda040899
08-06-2005, 07:43 AM
At $10.00 each, I would be in debt up to my ear lobes if each cage had one!!! :lol :lol :lol They sure did a number on the pinata!

bellarains
08-06-2005, 08:26 AM
Jennifer,

That acutually looks pretty good, kinda like a colorful salsa dip. Give em some chips to go with that, and let party go on :happy:

It does seem like allot of money sometimes for them to just totally destroy, but they have so much fun doing it, somehow you just forget about how much they cost. I do get mine from Dr Foster and Smith or the bird shows. They cost a little less, and since I buy them in bulk, it's even cheaper. Cappie also has discovered how much fun they are to shred, so now I really go through them :rolleyes:

Janie
08-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Jennifer, that bowl of Pinta soup made me laugh out loud! That is the kind of thing I'd never have believed a lovie could do till I got my two new boys. They have already made mince meat out of one toy and it only took 'em 2 days! Oliver's toys have lasted.....well, forever! I can't wait to put a Pinta in their cage. Our next bird fair isn't till Sept. 17th but I won't be able to wait that long. Nope, gotta make a "toy run" today! :D

bellarains
08-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Janie,

There's the Tim Vogel bird fair here in a couple of weeks. Hint, hint ;)

Janie
08-06-2005, 09:40 AM
Lori, :lol! Now let me see....would it be less expensive to drive to Nashville or to drive to the Aviarium (my favorite bird store, 9 miles from my house) to buy toys????? The toys will cost much less at the bird fair but I don't think the cost of gas will even out with that! :D

So, you mentioned that you might be heading this way, to Gainsville, soon, right? IF YOU DO, we have to meet up! I think it's possible that we could get into some serious trouble together. :D

Buy A Paper Doll
08-06-2005, 10:37 AM
The last bird show I went to, I picked up half a dozen pinatas, thinking it would last them until the next bird show. Nope. Melody killed one in 5 days flat. I think I'm gonna have to start buying them in bulk! :lol