PDA

View Full Version : The darkside

Mummieeva
08-06-2005, 11:17 AM
.. Had claimed another. My dad called me a few minutes ago saying a lady came into his store(he runs a little gas station) and asked if my dad knew anyone who wanted some birds. My dad asked what kind. She has 2 love birds she bought for her grand-daughter and the gilr is not caring for them. The lady has a poodle and can not care for them. They are free and come with a cage. My dad said" My daughter will take them I am sure" I am so excited. LOL Only thing is I will have a noisey computer room (unless i put in bedroom). Well I am off to bugg husband to wake up..lol.

Steph

LauraO
08-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Steph! Yeeeehaaaaaa. Congrats on the lovies. And how can anyplace filled with lovies be dark? I have so many cause they light up my life :D

linda040899
08-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Steph,
Don't forget 30 day quarantine!!! Baggy and Whisper need to be safe and protected. :)

Angelwing
08-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Congrats! It's always good to know that there are kind people who will take in unwanted pets. I'm sure you'll have fun with them.

Mummieeva
08-06-2005, 09:03 PM
First thing I did when dad called was bring a table into my computer room for them. Baggy and Whisper are in their own room now so no longer in here. I told daughter and husband they have to wash hands before going in either room. :rofl: That went over very well. I told daughter until her birthday(dec 19th) the birds have to be in seprate rooms since she asked. I am now trying to read everything i can about them..lol.

Steph-who will be up til 4am..lol

Paulette
08-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Steph....That is wonderful!!!.....But is it really the dark side if you didn't have to pay for them?.....I thought that spending money is what made it the "dark side". Or is "the dark side" ....just getting more birds? Can't wait to get to the photo gallery and catch up......I'm having birdy chat withdrawl....my folks were here one week and my internet has been down for 2 weeks after that.

Janie
08-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Paulette, I think the darkside means that every time you see one and it's a color you don't already have, you just GOT TO HAVE IT! :lol

MaraJade
08-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Paulette, I think the darkside means that every time you see one and it's a color you don't already have, you just GOT TO HAVE IT! :lol

YES! good definition!! lol.

Paulette
08-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Oh.....well.....in that case "The Dark Side" has struck again :x ......and has many definitions :D , and isn't it FUN!!!....I love it either way!!!!
thanks
paulette

Z28Taxman
08-14-2005, 06:34 PM

What if it's a color you already have but have to have it anyway? :happy:

Paulette
08-15-2005, 09:17 PM
What if it's a color you already have but have to have it anyway? :happy:

Apparantly Dave.....this is exactly why it's called "THE DARK SIDE".....or could it be because more birds......means......more work!......even though it is FUN?.....or......it's just because lovies are just so darn CUTE!!!.....somebody help us ALL.......the dark sssssside issssss stronggg!!!