PDA

View Full Version : i had a bad dream

bookworm0550
02-12-2009, 07:17 AM
i had a really bad dream last night. I dreamt that my little man, Pan, had died. I was so sad and I couldn't stop crying. So I had to come on here and write a good bye letter to him. It was depressing.

Then I took him to the vet who was in a hospital that was surrounded by demon guard dogs. I was then informed that pan died cuz he committed suicide!!!! I was like, "how does a bird commit suicide?"

That made my day worse cuz I didn't know Pan was suicidal and depressed.

Well, let me tell you this, I was glad to wake up this morning to see my Pan sitting in his hut. So I gave the fids a sunflower seed or two for breakfast. :)

Flip
02-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Oh man, I hate those kinds of dreams. I'm glad little Pan was safely in his hut and ready to greet you this morning :) You must love him very, very much.

RicosPoppy
02-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Yeah, those dreams are the worst.

I have this re-occuring nightmare where Rico drowns in a pool and I go diving in after him. I get him out and try to revive him but its too late.

The only good thing about it is waking up and being extra happy all the birdies are OK.

Gill
02-12-2009, 12:37 PM
I always dream about Sticky, and its always to do with his eye, the last dream he was caught up in an elastic band and his eye was all swollen because he kept scratching to get the band off :'( that or they escape :(

bookworm0550
02-12-2009, 04:17 PM
i know, i dream about my birds a lot. nothing like last night though. i was so relieved that it was only a dream.

SillyFids
02-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Oh what a terrible dream! & even waking up Id probably be in a panic for a minute! Very glad it wasnt real! = )

bookworm0550
02-12-2009, 07:19 PM
yeah, it was the suicide part that made me feel even worse!!! i was like, "how in the world did Pan kill himself?!!" and "I didn't know he was depressed. I know Evie and Jojo aren't his best friends, but I loved him." Probably cuz I've been thinking about getting Pan a friend.

maya_exquisite
02-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Aw!! I'm sure we can all relate to those bad dreams that just seem SO REAL... *hug*

StormyMom
02-13-2009, 11:05 PM
The ones that seem real are the worst. Ive had dreams like that but with my hubby leaving me. You have NO idea how tight i hold him when i wake up and realize it was all a dream!

Enko_chan
02-14-2009, 11:19 AM
I have dreams like that sometimes. I've been having reverse ones, where I dream Enko chan and Loki are alive, and that I'd dreamed they died, and then wake up and am so sad.

I have had dreams about birds my family had when I was a kid, or birds I've never had. They are a common theme in my dreams.

Another recurring dream I have is that my fish swim out of their tanks, into the air and I can't catch them.

bookworm0550
02-14-2009, 03:37 PM
enko chan, that's quite of dream....trying to catch flying fish. i love it. i had a dream last night where there were 15 Pans, 15 Evolets, and 15 Joeys. I had to evacuate and couldn't tell which were my original. very strange.