PDA

View Full Version : Dis note bes frum Zoebird

newloviemom
02-18-2009, 02:17 AM
Hey eberbirdy--

I heared mi mama said tonite dat da fuzzy parrut has to gits a baf dis week. Yu all doent tink mama will put her in mi wader dish do u? Cuz' me don't not tinks she wil fit in dere!! Pleeeze tell mama to put da fuzzy parrot in her wader dish to gibs hur a baf.
Tanks from da Zoebird!

linda040899
02-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Hi Zoe,
Tell your mommy to read what I'm going to write here.

While it's nice for birdies to have regular baths, several live with me that absolutely hate water!!!!! I find that gently misting them with warm water from a spray bottle is about the best I'm gonna get as far as a bath is concerned. A gentle mist from a spray bottle is like being out in the rain and most birdies find that very pleasant! :)

newloviemom
02-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi Linda--
Zoe loves her bath now--but in her water dish...in her post above, she is talking about the dog...the dog is the fuzzy parrot:rofl::rofl: Zoe is worried that I will put the dog in her water dish for a bath:rofl:!!

LovelySydney
02-18-2009, 11:37 AM
I havent seen Gus take a bath yet (although I want to because I bet its awesome to watch!) but he HAS sat on the edge of his water dish (his high one) and put his entire bum in the water and just sits there! lol silly Gussy.

thebubbleking
02-18-2009, 03:31 PM
of all my flock members they all take thier own baths except pohaku my tiel pohaku loves to be misted.