PDA

View Full Version : where is Laura???

Pips mom
02-19-2009, 11:35 AM
I sent her a pm a while ago and it never got answered and she hasn't posted in some time.....I sure hope all is ok with her....maybe she is having computer problems, that is what I am hoping. I want her to go to this....
http://www.littlebeaksandwings.com/wmassbirdexpo.htm because I am going, so I sure hope she comes back soon so we can make a plan!

BarbieH
02-19-2009, 12:29 PM
I think I saw her post very recently in the "I Need Help NOW" section, so she is around. I too hope all is well. :)

LovelySydney
02-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Hey pipsmom, I just logged on and she replied to my post at around 11am so I think she's around somewhere!!!! = )

Enko_chan
02-19-2009, 02:01 PM
I am making plans to attend that as well.

Pips mom
02-19-2009, 02:06 PM
wow, really? you are? This will be so cool if you guys go! I am going to rent a table for it and sell the toys I make and also a few wooden playgyms that me and my boyfriend are going to build! I also have a few extra bird cages here that I want to get rid of, they just sitting here taking up space.

Enko_chan
02-19-2009, 02:11 PM
I'm not sure if we're renting a table or if we're just going to walk around. I have trouble walking around, so it'll help to have someplace to return to and sit down. We'll probably rent a table and sell some toys and gyms as well. I'm either going with Chris or with my mother & sisters.

luluxoxo83
02-19-2009, 04:29 PM
I tried sending her a pm a week or so ago as well. I have yet to recieve a response. I sure hope she is ok. LAURA.......WE MISS YOU! COME BACK!

luluxoxo83
02-19-2009, 04:31 PM
The last message posted by her was on 2/6. I hope she comes back soon.

LovelySydney
02-19-2009, 04:53 PM
she was on earlier today as I posted, she left me a comment around 11 this morning.

Pips mom
02-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Uhhhh, I think you got the wrong Laura....we are talking about Lemonypickett Laura!

luluxoxo83
02-20-2009, 05:54 AM
Has she posted in any of her other forums? I believe she belongs to other groups as well... Has anyone seen her around?

Enko_chan
02-20-2009, 09:01 AM
I exhanged PM's with Lemony/Laura about a week ago.

Janie
02-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Uhhhh, I think you got the wrong Laura....we are talking about Lemonypickett Laura!

Yep, that's what I figured since "LauraO" lives in Oregon...... didn't think she'd attend a bird fair in MA. :D

Pips mom
02-24-2009, 10:14 PM
I exhanged PM's with Lemony/Laura about a week ago.

Okaaayy, so that would be about the 13th and today is the 24th. I'm thinking she must be having a computer problem, as this happens when it's most inconvient. When we had DSL it used to give us problems sometimes and we couldn't get online. I wonder if her computer is broken and she can't just run out and get a new one, she has all that going on with her house. We just got a new computer here just a couple of months ago right after the holidays and me and my boyfriend both had computers of our own before we got this one.......I wish I knew if her computer is broken and if she was going to the bird expo because I could give her one of our old ones...they both still work fine.....slow, and gettin old, but they work just fine! I mean if something is terribly wrong with hers.
I hope she comes back soon because I really want her to go the expo!

bookworm0550
02-24-2009, 10:44 PM
i do miss lemony :( i keep wondering how her trio of birds are doing. i wonder if eddie and jimmy are friends yet.

maya_exquisite
02-25-2009, 07:09 PM
I've PM'd her recently, telling her I hope she and the birds are at least okay, but haven't heard back. I do hope it's just something small like loss of internet access.

lemonypickett
03-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Well gang, I am back. I was very humbled by the fact that any of you noticed.

My flock and I feel very loved. You are the greatest!

All is well... and I will post some pics in photo stories in a minute of Eddie and Jimmy (best friends) and Gunner (the tiel!).

Thanks to you all for being concerned. Even when I get busy in the future again, I will still make time to post a hello here and there so you don't think I died or something. ;)

Or worse yet, the birds died!